Started by Krysis, Tue 26/12/2006 20:12:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysis

Since this competiton ends next year, the topic is:

Time Travel

Make a time traveler or a time mashine. Bonus points for originality.Ã,  :P

Max size is 100 by 100. 16 colours.

goldenTouch

I'm not actually an artist, but since there's only one post so far, I'll contribute.
My time machine is actually a hand held device.
You turn the arrow on the knob around to set the year, month and date. To switch between year, month and date you simply press the knob down once.

To activate the time machine press the red button.
Red button always mean "You shouldn't do this, but you're going to anyway".

The time machine also have some wiring attached to make it work, and some patches to hold the thing together. Time travelling is so risky anyway that I figured there was no need for extra safety procedures...

Bubbles

I will enter, as long as someone doesn't has the same idea as me and makes the sprite first.

EDIT:

My entry. The terrifying, time traveling, time toaster. Inspired from The Simpsons.

9 Colors

3x
Beginner at Pixels

Ghost

Quote from: Bubbles on Fri 29/12/2006 00:52:00
I will enter, as long as someone doesn't has the same idea as me and makes the sprite first.

How would you know that? You'd need a TIME MACHINE to know if someone's going to use your idea  ;D

I'll give it a try, too. These jams are fun.

CodeJunkie

Baron

Watch that first flush: it's a duzzy. ;)

12 colours.

Krysis

Another sprite jam ends... another year too. It's time to choose the winner. A little idea ahead gave BaRoN the 1-st place. ;)
Congratulations.
2-nd place goes to SimB and a 3-rd one for Bubbles.

Baron

Wowsers!  Two comp. wins in two days!  I have to admit that I haven't followed the Sprite Jam as closely as some of the other competitions, so I'm off to do some research on what's been done/hasn't been done.  I'll start a new competition later tonight.

P.S. I thought all the entries in this Sprite Jam were very creative and well executed -please bring the same skills & enthusiasm with you to the NEXT Sprite Jam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk