Need help on Nedy's Adventure

Started by Renodox, Tue 13/03/2007 06:28:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Renodox

Okay, I'm on the island and I've gotten the rod, but I don't know what to do next.  Please help me.

dee

:D Take the rod and apply it to the volcano. I don't know what to do after that cause I'm stuck and tied up. Anybody out there know?

Joe

Ok guys!

I don't remember how that wonderful game was :P but here is the walkthrough:
Spoiler

Nedy's Adventure

Talk to Frank:
Answers:
-Carpenter
-The attack of the clones

Looka at the wardrove and use the key, then take the parachute, jump out the plane.
Whe you're falling use the parachute with you.
Once in the island, pick up the stone and the glass. Go to the volcano Pick the axe up, go to the beach and use the axe with a palm tree, then go to the precipice,

use the wood on the land slide. Go downwards interact with the not-identified vegetal, and use the stones with the drop hole, then use the glass with the spurt,

go in the cave, take the saucepan and the seed(it's near the shelves).

Go to the jungle and plant he seed in the wet sand and use the full glass on it pick the rose up and the other yellow flower.

Then put the Valerian root, the rose passion and the camomila flower in the saucepan, go to the volcano and use the saucepan with the volcano's top.
Go to the beach and use the sleeping potion on Phitus, pick the rod up, go to the volcano, use the rod with the volcano's top.
The go to the jungle, and go in the third hut and try to pick the anti-curses book.
Once in that horrible place:
-Look at the hanging rope
-Use the glass with your rope
-Use the broken glass with your rope again and
-Use the stones with the flammable rope
Once released, pick the knife up... finding it will be as difficul as finding the seed.
Go to the hut again and take the book and some flavouring.
Go to the cheese and use the knife with Vera, then use the flavouring with the cheese you got and eat it.

Talk to Tristán Tzara and play his game, answers:
-The sun was still on
-It wasn't raining
-Because the last one took the basket with the apple inside
Go to the left side of the room and look at a little piece of paper wich is on one of the pictures on the wall, use the strange birs to reach it.
Talk to Stéfano's and talk him about the blank paper, he'll tell you that you need one of those bottles so use the high-tech Kaginawa with the outstanding bottle

(if you don't have it then look at the symbol in your inventory).
Then look at the blank paper and use the bottle on it.
The text is in spanish but you dont need to understand it, it just contains some numbers (3=tres, 5=cinco, 4=cuatro)
After that talk to Stefano's and ask him to let you try the phone, the press 3, 5 and 4. Enter to the secret lab.
Talk to Dr.Blasa give him the sleeping potion and the flavouring and answer his
questions:
-Donald Duck
-Ron Ashman
-Malva-rose
-Ifinite ways
Take the potion and dink it

End

[close]
Copinstar © Oficial Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk