Photoshop Phuseday (1st to 20th May)

Started by Babar, Tue 01/05/2007 18:30:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

What is a Photoshop Phunday? (copied and pasted from previous thread)

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used, even Mario Paint.

This doubleweek's challenge is:

When games inspire real life

The idea of a hedgehog on speed, or the use of a paddle and ball to break out of a wall of bricks may sound so absurd and completely at random that you cannot imagine it coming from our day-to-day life. Your mission for this competition is to photoshop into real life, things that have been taken from games- whether it be along the lines of a row of floating boxes with question-marks on the roadway, or a demolition company that works by getting bricks of matching colours in straight lines....well, you get the idea.

NOW GET TO WORK!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

joelphilippage

SinSin

Toad Takes out his latest victim
Currently working on a project!

BOYD1981

i think everyone has kinda misunderstood the theme for this contest.
it's when games INSPIRE real life, not games IN real life.
imagine your entry R4L but instead of pac-man being played in a real hedge maze instead there is a hedge maze made to look like pac-man's play area with like a graveyard where the ghosts would be and a cherry tree somewhere.
or Sinsin's entry, but instead of having a character from mario kart in it, have the speed bost pads or question mark boxes on the road.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

SinSin

ohhhh   I get it now
if i get chance ill edit 
dont know if will get chance as it was my girl lilemx' machiene
hmmmmm how to get someone off WOW

EDIT below

Babar

There haven't really been any proper entries yet, and some interest was expressed in making them, so I'm extending the deadline by 5 days. You can do it!

SinSin

And so the crowd await while the judges deliberate their descision ;D

Babar

Sorry for the delay!

As for the decision: Sinsin is Winwin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk