Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Twelve

Sorry for the delay!  Now have at you!  But first, the rules:

What is the Photoshop Phortnight?

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

The two above websites should give a fair idea of what is involved. Also you can check out the earlier Photoshop Phortnights in this forum.

Note: Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, Gimp or any other ~equally good programs can be used.

This weeks (weak) topic:  AGS IMITATORS AND COMPETITORS

The year is 2020.  After Chris finally decided to turn the software commercial and/or follow through with any of the previous April Fools threats jokes, things really took off.  AGS is now one of the best selling software suites on the planet.  And along with all that success come the standard group of imitators and competitors.

I want you to create the box art, a screen shot, or an advertisement for one of AGS's new rivals.  How do they rip off AGS?  How do they utterly fail at doing so?  And how do they use crazy marketing lingo to cover up their shortcomings?  These are some of the questions that might help you in your quest to win this round of Phantastic Photoshopery so that you can come up with a better theme for the next round.   :-[

Make with the photoshopping!

TerranRich

Woohoo!

Click to enlarge!

Evil

Please, someone make "Breakfast Counter Strike."

Chicky

Terran your photoshop appears to say action game factory on the front but adventure game factory on the side. Intentional?

TerranRich

Quote from: Chicky on Mon 02/07/2007 12:03:40
Terran your photoshop appears to say action game factory on the front but adventure game factory on the side. Intentional?
ACK! No. :( I have to fix it once I get home. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hudders

I like the idea of a production company called "ZOMG!"

lo_res_man

Quote from: Evil on Mon 02/07/2007 06:06:13
Please, someone make "Breakfast Counter Strike."
Ya! "The Bacon  really hits the pan in... BREAKFAST COUNTER STRIKE!"
Available in  Apple iRubber Microsoft Wall (Its so safe, cuz ya can't DO anything)XBox1280 WorkStation12 (its grownup!) and Nintendo Penis (penis being japanese for "We know your going to make stupid jokes about the name, so lets just make use of the free publicity)
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

TerranRich

I wanna play with my Penis!

The NINTENDO Penis, that is!

Or not :(

EDIT: BTW, fixed my image.

lo_res_man

did ya here, Nintendo is going to make a new hand hold that combines their state of the art motion sensors, with PSP's media capabililties and graphics.
Its called the....(drumrole please)
Spoiler
WeeWee
[close]
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Vince Twelve

Alright, you knuckleheads.  Let's keep the penis jokes to the gen gen.  Or if you really want to discuss your favorite toys, take it to PM.   :=

Now, let's see some more great entries!

(Also edited the first post to add a deadline)

Vince Twelve

Um...  TerranRich wins?

Crap.  Sorry.  I completely forgot about this until Dave Gilbert just reminded me.

Crap topic.  Bleh.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk