Animation competition (7 Sep - 18 Sep)

Started by petazzo, Fri 07/09/2007 20:57:58

Previous topic - Next topic

petazzo

Rules:

A sprite is supplied, with a theme.
Participants must use the given sprite for their animation
Each competition will last 11 days
The starter of each competition will decide on the winner.
The winner, who will decide on the next competition's theme, must also supply a sprite.

Theme: Vampires

Meet Count Dracula, the world famous vampire. He (as Bram Stoker says) has several abilities, like:

• Mutating into a bat or into fog
  • Climbing walls like a spider

Your task is to make him do some typical vampire stuff, like drinking other people blood, sleeping in tombs, feeding bats (?) or one of the examples above.

The competition ends on 18th September.
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
(Groucho Marx)

nardo

Hello, i am from argentina, but i do speak a little of english, and i wanna enter in the competition, which must be the size of the complete animation?, thanks

Tuomas

Doesn't matter in animation competition as far as I know. No such rule was set, so do as you like.

petazzo

NiKceleste:

Nice one! I see an improvement from the last animation competion!

Nardo:

As Tuomas says, I don't think there's any rule regarding the size of the animation.
I'm waiting for your animation ;)
(Groucho Marx)

nardo

This is the finished work:

[dracula.bmp]
http://somesite/image.gif
[/C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\bernardo\imagenes y video\dracula]

vict0r

Erm... You'll have to upload the image to the internet.. We have no access to your personal files on your computer ;)

And this is the code you'll need by the way:

Code: ags
[img]www.someuploadsite.com/dracula.gif[/img]

nardo

???     :(, i cannot upload it, can you explain exactly how to put the animation or simplement an image?, thanks, and victor , Where are you from?

lo_res_man

simplement what does simplement mean? :-\
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

nardo

jaja, c'mon guys, don't bother me with my poor english, really i just don't know how to put an image or an animated one, can you explain it to me?.. please

Brad Newsom

Quote from: nardo on Mon 10/09/2007 02:24:33
jaja, c'mon guys, don't bother me with my poor english, really i just don't know how to put an image or an animated one, can you explain it to me?.. please

http://imageshack.us/

Go there. Click 'browse', look for the image you want to upload it. Double click it. Then click 'host it'. Use the link at the very bottom and use the code Victor pointed out.

Since your asking question. Its my turn. How old are you?

Darth Mandarb

Take it into PMs guys.

If anybody reading this is like me, you like seeing the "new" icon by the competition threads ... you open them in eager anticipation of seeing new entries only to see CONTINUOUS jabbering about nothing.  This is a competition!!  Keep the chatter out!

nardo

thanks, i can't post the pictures now, becouse i don't have time, but i'm going to try tomorrow, oh, by ther way i'm 15 and i am from argentina.

Maverick

I'll do my level best to enter but work keeping me extremely busy.

I'll reserve this space.

EDIT
Too much work!!! Sorry I cannot get it done in time.

NiKCeleste

Umm... I Believe I'm Alone In Here...  ???

Illustrious

Can you make the deadline for 24:00gmt?
If so, you'll have my word there'll be another entry!
Am very new to animation but thought I'd better get my butt in gear and work at it.

Will post entry whether late or not  ;D

EDIT
On second thoughts theres no way I can make it on time, i'll just finish and post once its done rather than keep the results waiting...

petazzo

Sorry for the late answer, but I've been busy in this days and almost forgotten about it. Of course the winner of the competition is NiKCeleste, so the next one is up to you ;)

Maverick: What a pity you didn't had time - I hoped you would have partecipated.

Illustrious: I'll be glad to see it.
(Groucho Marx)

NiKCeleste

ok... i'll have this going again as soon as I can think of a topic...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk