Animation Competition (Sept. 25 - Oct. 2)

Started by NiKCeleste, Tue 25/09/2007 21:29:27

Previous topic - Next topic

NiKCeleste

Ok, Not really any specific rules. You Know What To Do, So Here's The Starter:

The Topic Is: What Just Happened? We Are Looking At A Cliff (just in case you couldn't figure it out, it is quite sloppily done...) With A Bandanna Or Something Of That Sort Hanging From A Branch Sticking Out The Side. We Arrived Here Not Knowing How That Got There Or Anything. Be Creative And Show Us What We Just Missed.

Have fun with it and don't shy away from randomness!

[extended till the 5th]

Sylvr

Well, after staring at your splendid cliff image, I have come up with an idea. But, no promises, cause well... I can't draw. But I can try!

| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Brad Newsom

Quote from: SilverTrumpet on Wed 26/09/2007 00:07:15
Well, after staring at your splendid cliff image, I have come up with an idea. But, no promises, cause well... I can't draw. But I can try!

It better not be what im thinking.  >:( lol

Sylvr

That's what I'm thinking. What's your idea?  >:( I MUST know!)

EDIT (only so this thread doesn't get clogged with off-topic and competitive posts): finished, mostly. Gotta double check the timing and perhaps add a few frames. How's yours coming, Brad?  ;D

Brad Newsom

Quote from: SilverTrumpet on Wed 26/09/2007 02:20:30
That's what I'm thinking. What's your idea?  >:( I MUST know!)

Im thinking what your thinking, so you know what im thinking!

Okay back on topic. Lets get this thing done! ^_^

zabnat

While back I was going to whine about the picture, but apparently it does not bother anybody else that the picture strangely resized from a smaller version so that the pixel size varies between 1x1 and 3x3. So I'm not going to whine about it, oh but I just did  ::)

Sylvr

I still definately have an entry coming... just a wee bit busy with school work recently

EDIT: Gaaah I tried to edit it, but was stupid and didn't save extras of important frames elsewhere. I know its missing steps, but here you go anyway. May as well get this over with  :P

Invisible Children Building a Snowman

EDIT 2: According to monkey_05_06 this doesn't count as an animation. Brad, did you end up with an animation?  >:(  ;D

EDIT 3: But I still count it as an entry. And I hope NiKCeleste does too.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Why doesn't it count as an animation? It animates, don't it?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Sylvr

Lol I couldn't figure that one out either. Perhaps he'll respond

monkey0506

I vote SilverTrumpet as the winner...because "When there's only one candidate, there's only one choice.(TM)"

Sylvr

:o I finally understand the reference! Hooray ;D

NiKCeleste

Ok.. A day early... But I'm guessing that this is gonna be the only entry. As was already stated... one entry... one winner... thats how I got here too. But nevertheless... I liked your animation, good work SilverTrumpet, You Win!

And a note for zabnat, I did mention that "it is quite sloppily done..." because this is the first time I have hosted one of these and I am noob. I was rushing when I made the base and I noted I knew it when I posted.

Sylvr

:O a day EARLY? I know everyone's in different timezones, but I'm sitting at October 4th over here haha....

Anyway, HOORAY! First contest 'won'. Now I have to come up with something..... Fantastic.  :D

Thanks, NiKCeleste

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk