AGS Tune Contest (October 1 - October 11)

Started by Hammerite, Mon 01/10/2007 15:48:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammerite

Picture a huge mansion on top of a hill.
Inside every single room, something significant has happened.

Compose a track based around a room of your choice, and the event that happened there.
Good luck, and enjoyeth!
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Hammerite

3 more days, if there are no entries - what happens then?
Do I make another contest, or give it to someone else?

Bohnito

I think you should give it to next who wants it

Jelfish

I've been meaning to write a tune for so long.  I didn't want to say anything to commit myself to a piece (not that anyone cares) but I do want to put in for your contest.  I like the open-endedness of it.  Please don't end it early!

nihilyst

To start the wave ... here is a quick one.

Nostalgia

One day Thomas found this old chest up there in the dusty attic. There were many photographs of times long ago in it, times of joy and sadness. Then ... as if he had lived back then, he had this familiar feeling, that can make man cry. Nostalgia.

Hammerite

We have one day, unless anyone REALLY wants an extention.

He-Man

Ok, let's make this a little more interesting.
Heavly inspired but Nihilyst I made this short song. It's done really quickly but at least it's an entry:

http://www.nielshs.dk/game/quiet.mp3

In the room where this song is played is where the 15 year old David had been sitting until the break of dawn just starring out the window on a cold October night after having recieved the break up call from his first girl friend.

deFineLicht

I made a quick one too  :)

This is in the entrance hall of the house, the mother is taking farewell of her son, who is going to seek the adventure in the world. As she watches him walking away over the hills, she realizes how big the world is.

The Great Goodbye

Hammerite

It was a difficult decision to make, since all of them were excellent (in spite of their quickness). Though I think the winner is going to be Nihilyst because I think it sounded the most like the scenario that was mentioned.
Good work to you all!  ;D

nihilyst

Wow, cool!

Great songs, everybody. Enjoyed hearing them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk