Animation Competition: Because I Can't Draw! [25 Oct. - 3 Nov.]

Started by monkey0506, Thu 25/10/2007 18:43:46

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

Since a certain somebody won't quit pestering me, I've decided to just use my third-place entry from the December '06 colouring ball for this week[ish]'s animation competition:

Mirror

I'm not very good at art much so I realize this looks nothing like its unnamed reference picture, but as I said, it got me third place (see my siggy :D) and I figure it's good enough for an animation.

Make him do something exciting. Break-dancing. Exploding. Spontaneously combusting. Bonus points for originality of the idea. ;)

I'll go ahead and open the competition today: 25 October and run it for a couple days past the one-week mark. Ready? Go!

Sylvr

| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Heartbreakid

Tristian

Tuomas

Sylvr

monkey0506

HBK: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/tocsik/pixelart/Gothic.gif

"Page not found"...We meet again!

By the way beeblebrox, excellent entry. It seriously made me laugh out loud. For real. Not just like when the kiddies type "lol" in their interweb chats. It honestly made me laugh aloud. Good job. ;D

Dualnames

Guys, ok HBK has been a pester since he logged in but we don't have to judge him all the time. Ok, someone PM him that his  image isn't showing. If  he doesn't correctly enter the competition no big deal.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Jon

Ok, HBK's picture is now showing, but it is not animating...

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Sylvr

He's disappeared. If he doesn't show up soon I might call it.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Two entries and one of them doesn't animate. Might as well let Beeblebrox start a new one.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Sylvr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk