Funny shaped Wotsits

Started by Obi, Sun 02/12/2007 02:39:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi

I just got a funny shaped wotsit, I only noticed it after I had consumed it. But i'll tell you this, it was right cheesy. Have you ever had a funny shaped crisp or crisp like food stuff? If so was it shaped in the shape of a small robot?

monkey0506

I'd respond but I've been commanded to never throw chicken at leprechauns. :-\

arthur.com

If it's a crime to like pokemon video games -arest me!

Akatosh

That's a pretty good accidental description of it.  :=

On topic, I once found a crisp that was shaped roughly like the United States with smoother edges. I looked for Canada, but to no avail. :(

vict0r

I once had a bag full of crips shaped like teddybears! :o

Evil

Goldfish, a fish shaped cheese cracker snack, had an add they ran contest that if you found a cracker wearing sunglasses you'd win a big prize. Well, my cousin claimed she found, and when she ran to tell us, my sister ate it.

Jon

I once opened a packet of twiglets, and inside was a wierd lump of brown stuff - kinda looked like a piece of coal. It was very spicy  :)

Chicky

Hah!

Flavour ball! The little clumps of seasoning you get in cheap packets of crisps.

Tangy Toms have them a lot.

Indie Boy

Chicky, where can you buy Tangy Toms?!?! :o
I need to know!!! They are the best crisps ever!!! :D

I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Chicky

EF Ducks and Son, a small news agent in my home town of Devizes, Wiltshire.

Pop in and say hi whilst you're here ;)

Stupot

i had a crisp once that looked like the cross-section of a fried potato.

fred

We don't have Wotsits in Denmark, but I'm familiar with cheesy robotic shapes, in fact I draw them all the time :D

I think they wanna be in games, but I usually tell them there's no chance in hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk