Sprite Jam TNG [27 Jan - 3 Feb 2008]

Started by Darth Mandarb, Mon 28/01/2008 00:56:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

Okay ladies and germs!

This time around we're going to Sprite the ...

That's right!  Sprite up your interpretation of the employee of the month.  We've all had that job where there was that one guy/gal that was a total kiss-up and was always getting the employee of the month.  Or the totally dedicated quiet guy that hardly spoke but always got so much done he would get employee of the month.  Or the geeky person that was fanatically devoted to doing their job to the best of their ability!

Whatever your interpretation is, sprite it up!

Restrictions:
Colors: no limit
Size: no limit (but should be something usuable in an AGS game)
Animation: not required, but will score extra points

Have at thee and happy spriting!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Went a little crazy with this one o_o

Affectionately named 'Snotty' by his co-workers, Scotty Robertson has made Fry King his life, foregoing any kind of relationship beyond customer service and sleeping on a greasy hammock in the store room in order to do the best job he can, and winning employee of the month fourteen times in a row has to count for something...right?

But can't you see a bit of sadness around the lips, a bit of desperation in his eyes?

CodeJunkie

"Cheapest car in town, won't find anything less than 1,499.  How's about it, 1,499?  Tell you what love, since it's you I'll do you a deal - 1,450 and I'll throw in the steering wheel free of charge.  You don't get deals like that every day."

80x150, 20 colours

x2

Darth Mandarb

YES!!!

You both captured exactly what I wanted to see!  Excellent!

Keep 'em coming!!

mouthuvmine

"We all knew the whole time he was an android, but the boss lived blissfully in his denial."

32 colors total, 41 x 120

ildu

Conan O'Brien is totally an android!

Mr_Frisby

Employee of the Moth.

Yoda Ramirez - Serves only the Great MOTHRA !!!!

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Darth Mandarb

Would anybody be interested in an extension of the dead-line?

If not ... I'm voting tonight!

Babar

Just something I cooked up for fun:

Adam has been named employee of the month 2nd month in a row. It is not really surprising, seeing how he's completed 12 contracts in one month (that is a new record!), but the real reason is probably his affable personality. Unlike most of the other employees, he doesn't go for the secretive, brooding, 'lone wolf' attitude, he doesn't go about naming his gun (although his colleagues have nicknamed it "Sorry Harry" after it's make). He enjoys making friends (and maybe even sucking up to the boss), although some seem to too easily let him get under their skin, which isn't really hard, considering his up-front way of talking.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Galen

He sorta looks like Bernard from MM.

mouthuvmine

It ISSSS him! That whole story was false! This guy hasn't been EotM in about 20 years!

Darth Mandarb

Since nobody requested an extension...

I really loved ProgZ's visually.  While Mouth's wasn't as visually appealing, it did get the essence of what I was envisioning a bit more ... so this time around the winner is:

mouthuvmine

Congrats all ... mouthuvmine you may commence the next jam!

mouthuvmine

Thank you much, Good Sir. Hopefully something interesting'll hit me in the next few minutes, as I'm about to hit the sack!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk