Animation Competition (until 18th Feb)

Started by markbilly, Tue 05/02/2008 22:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

markbilly

Hi there, sorry about the delay...

I drew this sprite for a top-down adventure game but it was never used...

He is a fearless warrior. He doesn't have much personality at the moment - the sprite is a bit simple - and needs some energy put into him! You can animate him in any situation, whether that be fighting dragons or just twirling his sword.

You can add any backgrounds, etc if you wish of course...

Fun and/or unusual entries welcomed! Normal rules apply.

Play_Pretend

I hate to be the one to say this, but sorry, mate...maybe it's time to close this thread and let a new Animation Competition start?

Blue

Dang! I didn't realize this competition was expired  ;D
I had a little fun with it.. It doesn't really make any sense so nevermind that  ;)

brokenbutterfly

I felt bad for this thread  :-[ and would've loved to submit something but I can't animate for the life of me.
I'm very glad someone submitted something though  ;D ;D and it's a very nice animation at that! The little blob is very cool! Blue is a winner in every sense of the word!

markbilly

Strange Visitor: After the poor participation in previous animation comps, and the lack of replies I left the thread open. Sorry if this wasn't the right thing to do...

Blue is indeed the winner...! (If I am allowed to award it?)

Congrats.

I would do some PM-ing as to whether another competition is going ahead...

P.S. Sorry about the late reply, a have to admit I'd forgotten about the thread!

Blue

@ brokonbutterfly - Thank you for the kind words :)

I don't really have any ideas for a new animation competition topic, so if someone else does, feel free to start one in my place ;)

Gilbert

Congratulations! Blue, though there's only one entry, your entry surely owns. :)

Now, start a new round so we can move on. :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk