Animation Competition: Fight! Fight! Fight! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) [April 20-May 1]

Started by The Awesome, Sun 20/04/2008 12:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

The Awesome

Okey Dokey!! Here goes!!

With the bloodthirsty slaughter of that defenceless slightly rabid bunny still fresh in our minds, I decided to make this comp another amusing violence-fest.

This is Kyle and Kenny.

Say hi boys.

The thing is, these two absolutely hate each other, and want to settle things the manly way!!

Your job is to make these two fight each other. The winner of the fight is up to you.

No colour constraints! Yay!!
No image size limits!! Wahoo!!!

Get cracking peoples! Trophies to the most awesome fight!!

TwinMoon

The Awesome

oooookaayyyyy...... 3 days till judgement day, and not a single entry. Not one.

Is this my fault somehow? Did I do something wrong? Are we picking on the new guy?

...no one wants a trophy? :'(

Twirlly

Well despite me getting very ill this week, and just being my normal super lazy self, I was able to get something done so here it is, enjoy.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Play_Pretend

I really wanted to do one, and had it all planned out, but had no time with working on my game and all. :)  Sorry!

TwinMoon

Sorry, all apologies. I want to enter, but I don't have a good idea and am a little short on time.

Questionable

All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

yarooze

I thought about taking part on this competition, and making some LEGO boys fight, but had to much work...  :'(

that's all I have till now:

My Blog

Ryan Timothy B

I'm trying to pump out a big animation, but stickam and the AGS room is slowing me down.
It's a good thing I've got until the 1st of May.  We'll see if GTA4 gets in my way.  Arghhh

The Awesome

Just a heads-up, I might not be able to declare winners on the 1st, due to my Internet ****ing up as it does :'(. More time for you guys then!

miguel

Ok, here's my entry!

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ryan Timothy B

Nevermind, I managed to finish it even sooner than expected.  And it's still the 1st (my time, and only 8:30pm).

Enjoy.  There's a total of 340 frames.

ThreeOhFour

You are an insane crazy freak who has spent way too much time on this and I enjoy this animation.

Well done.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Very nice work, ryan.  Good to see you got it done on time!

miguel

Awesome work Ryan Timothy! :)
Great fun to watch this animation!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Twirlly

Woah!!! I didn't even look through this thread when I edited my post. Ryan that animation is...  :o  If only I had the time, will, and skill for such a creation. Outstanding  ;D
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Questionable

Well shit... If I knew someone was going to spend time on their animation I wouldn't have just done some half-hour thing...

I have you Ryan. =P  (Nice Ani, in all seriousness though.)
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

The Awesome

OK! 5 days after the competition was supposed to close, WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!!

1st Place: Ryan Timothy!
That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Good quality animation, and a nice background to boot!

2nd Place: Questionable!
The first entry, and the best Fatality I've ever seen!

3rd Place: miguel!
If only those platforming games really WERE that violent!

'Grats Ryan, that was brilliant. I'll upload the trophies when I get home (doing this from school)

ThreeOhFour

Congratulations, Ryan. One of the coolest entries I've seen in an animation comp to date :).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk