CHRISTMAS GAME!

Started by Obi, Wed 24/12/2008 23:30:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi

This is my Christmas Game for Christmas. Please play Christmas game.
Also discuss Christmas Game

THESE WORDS ARE THE LINK

This is the link for people confused with descriptive links

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtzzttdwjxb

Please have a good Christmas. Even you!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Obi, I am unable to do anything in your wonderful game except examine things :(.

Obi

That's the beauty of Christmas Game. Thanking the spirit of Christmas to allow you to examine things. Also I didn't have enough time to make it betterer because I became ill. Oh dear oh dear.

bicilotti

The pupil has surpassed the master  :'( :)

You are now teh Art Gamer

Obi

I am humbled by your appearance in this thread Bicilotti. Now I know Christmas Game was all worth it, even if it was made as a christmas present for someone unrelated to the world of AGS. They might have not played it yet but my heart if filled with milky goodness for the reason that you and you alone have played Christmas game.

What have we learnt from Christmas? I think Glen Campbell put it best when he sang the words

I am a lineman for the county.
And I drive the mainroad.
Lookin' in the sun for another overload.

I couldn't have summed up Christmas better myself.

What will next Christmas bring? Disappointment? Socks? WE cannot know as it's difficult to look into the future.

Christmas Game tries to bring these questions and more into a game that everyone can appreciate.

Also what is love?  ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqrMd5y7QXQ

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

You should definitely finish this game, somehow.

Ryan Timothy B

It won't let me download it... and I've tried a lot more than once.
I counted how many attempts..  I tried downloading it twice!

so obviously this isn't a good Christmas present!  Shame on you for letting a poor boy down!

Obi

Don't get flippant with be boy! Now what do you mean it won't let you download? Is there a man near you telling you that you can't download this or what? I'm not seeing your problem here. Oh and you let yourself down!

Ryan Timothy B

The man is always telling you what you can and can't do..

in other words..... it would start to download, then the file would say '0' mb.  (Obviously it wouldn't come out of my monitor and just 'say' zero.  That would be ludicrous.)   But it does absolutely read zero.
It may have been an unknown phenomenon due to the alignment of the planets..  lets try this again

edit: Yay! it's like christmas all over again!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It's obvious that Obi broke the link just so you would complain, adding additional posts to this thread and keeping it at the top of the forum.  You fell for his trap.

OH NO, SO DID I!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk