Animation Competition: Water (Ends October 26th)

Started by Nickel, Mon 12/10/2009 22:20:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickel

Theme
Water. Something/someone jumping/being thrown/falling/moving in/into the water.

Rules
- Your animation must follow the theme above.
- No size, colour or frame limits.
- You may animate the supplied sprite, modify and animate the supplied sprite or draw and animate your own sprite.
- All entries must be posted in this thread by the deadline below.
- The host of the competition will judge the winner.

Supplied Sprite

Also feel free to change the horrible colours of this sprite.

Deadline - 26th October

Tip: You get me with fancy bubbles and stuff. I like pixelart very much.

I hope I offered an interesting theme.
Ludi incipiant!

Synthetique

Well.. since no one has even replied, I figured what the heck.. I'll do a little quickie for this one. It's a bit late perhaps but who cares when the thread is empty? ^^

Ryan Timothy B

Calin Leafshade

yes you win,  ;D

Im fairly confident thats unbeatable by mortal hands :p

Synthetique

Hahaha, thank you! I didn't expect such kind words. <3

Matti

That's awesome! Really nice work.

I'll see Nickel in a few minutes and will tell him about the entry.

Edit: Synthetique, just start a new comp. Nickel has seen your entry and liked it, but it's not like that even matters since you're the only participant.

Synthetique

Matti

monkey0506

Haha! I just noticed this and I must say...that has got to be the best animation of "water" I have ever seen. I seriously laughed out loud...and I have cold/cough...ow. := :-[ :-\

Great work though! ;D

Crimson Wizard

Heh, will be there next animation competition? This one seem to stuck for couple of months already :) at first there were no entries, now there's a winner who was supposed to make next comp month ago  ;D

I really want to try participating in one.

Twirlly

I too am more than ready for a new comp to participate in, and although in the only entrants animation of "water" none actually moves, let's just move on already

... Or maybe that's what they're waiting on, and all who want to see a new comp should just do a quick actual water animation today, and someone can start a new comp soon after lol. IDK, but let's get it on somehow pleease  ;D.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Matti

Quote from: Arboris on Thu 21/01/2010 19:44:00
I don't know either. But it's been long enough now, so if you're feeling like hosting the next spritejam as runner-up then be my guest. 

Questionable

All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Jakerpot

Gilbert

Since this has been dead for long enough, I think anyone who is interested can start a new one now, in a who-comes-first manner. :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk