Tune Contest 12.11 - 19.11 - The Angry Song

Started by cuestaluis, Thu 12/11/2009 18:28:57

Previous topic - Next topic

cuestaluis

Make an angry tune! (you know you want to...)

It may or may not have lyrics, but it must have an >:( mood.

All entries will be accepted until the 19th, winner will be announced on the 20th.

Also, GRRRR!!! >:(

FSi++

OK, angry song it is.

http://misendeavour.com/files/angrysong.mp3 (2.8 MB)

(yes, I made that in half an hour while being full of anger and madness)

Haddas

EDIT: ^^^^ sounds a bit like gabber :D

Have at ye, bitches.

Here's an even angrier one I made before, do note this one is NOT THE ENTRY as I made it over a year ago.

Phemar

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Haddas, that tune literally beat the hell out of my subwoofer.  Remind me never to make you angry!

ShiverMeSideways

This topic was ready-made for this, and it is a heavy groove in-your-face metal song!

And that song is Volatile!

Music and lyrics (if they can be called that) composed by me. Music executed by Guitar Pro, and, the most important part, vocals are sung by none other than our resident AGSer Jonathan Sjöblom, known on the forums as jon_swe, vocalist for the Swedish Death Metal band, Corrosive Carcass.

Also, inspiration for the song goes to Pantera, 'cos let's face it, this song is more or less the track Walk by said group.

Calin Leafshade

Go on then, just for giggles

http://www.thethoughtradar.com/songs/everyone.mp3

not sure how angry it can be considered.. but i guess the drum beat is fairly angry.

Phemar

Here is my entry, hope I'm not too late!

http://www.box.net/shared/n9yg6hsdzt

(also made in guitar pro :D)

hehe, Shiver, the similarity to Walk is quite striking ;)

Haddas

What did you reserve the other post for? You are wasting natural resources and it's making me ANGRY

cuestaluis

Ok, you've all made me really angry now!!

I'll announce the winners later today, which is really hard 'cause everyone is really pissed off now, so yeah, I'll make you wait a little longer.

Phemar

HADDAS. I did it to make people ANGRY. <3

Amped to hear the winners, this competition seems quite close!

cuestaluis

Alright! Sorry for taking so long I was invaded by the hordes of work!

First of all, this was really close, I love (or hate? ;)) all of these entries, so I had a really hard time evaluating the anger in each piece. /summon:list!

FSi: angrysong
"In your face" anger, nice rythm changes, love the end bit and the subtle screaming.

Haddas: fuck you and your horse(this title cracked me up)
This is more of a seeping anger, really moody and heavy on the bass, love the grainy texture and breaks.

ShiverMeSideways feat. Jonathan Sjöblom: volatile
Nice lyrics, well executed, awesome solos, jon_swe is great, this song would sound a lot better performed live!

Calin Leafshade: everyone
I felt this one as a more passive-agressive tune (which is also a good thing), nice lyrics and beat, with a touch of epicness.

Phemar: exwig23
Nice tune for an angry fighting scene or a shoot-em-up game, good rythm.

And now, the much awaited (sorry again) winner is.....Haddas! huzzah!
Again I cant emphatize how close this was in writing, I seriously love them all, really hard competition, you should all be very proud.
Congratulations!

I love...er...hate you guys.

Bror_Jon

Thanks I hate you too cuestaluis  ;)

And congratz Haddas, nice work :D
Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

Haddas

Aww yeah. Look out for the new topic today or tomorrow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk