AGS Screwed me over, here's why! Obi This is my life story Part 2 Electric booga

Started by Obi, Sat 16/01/2010 04:06:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi

CONTINUATION OF SUBJECT TITLE:loo tour legit no quit super fit

It all started so long ago, the Dal jones was at an all time high and Regan was back in office starting operation Star Wars II and Haddas and Pablo rang me on Skype. This started a chain reaction I could not stop. Not even John Mclane could possibly stop it and I hear he has been in at least some movies or something I'm not a movie critic but if I was I'd be quite good at it. We were talking about life, the arts and shit like that when we started to discuss game ideas that were too out there for the fat cats in office and in wall street, I've wall street but I saw that film with Charlie Sheen and that old guy who married that Welsh woman.

Then it hit me like a shit tonne of bricks hitting a tsunami of shit filled bricks hitting the fan full of shit. I had to make a game, it'd been 10 years since I had last used AGS or maybe it had been longer, I don't have a Calendar. I started making highly detailed graphics for this masterpiece artfully superior thought provokingly marvellously amazingly flaming child filled idea of a game. After 2 minutes of creating the graphics, I had completed all the graphics I needed for my game which would be super great and be on websites and things.

I installed AGS version somethingdy something from the internet and I went to go and run in but low and behold it wouldn't bloody run! I tried everything I already had the dotnet framework installed so I slumped my head in shame as I was unable to run AGS which makes me very sad. But then I remembered something but then I forgot it again. Never mind I blame Swansea, the damn place doesn't any sense.

Darth Mandarb

Where can I get some of whatever it was you smoked ingested?

Obi

monkey0506

I congree completely with everything you just said Obi.

(Congree: To concur to agree, or (informally) to agree to concur)

Adrian  

I enjoyed the series of words that were expressed here today, if they were expressed as the sum of two isosceles triangles I have no doubt that we would be unable to comprehend the result

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteI started making highly detailed graphics for this masterpiece artfully superior thought provokingly marvellously amazingly flaming child filled idea of a game.

This could quite possibly be the most incredible sentence ever committed to the internet.

Dualnames

That's randomness, so badly done, it occurs from 27 randomly events that on their behalf equal the amount of posts of member 57 of the AGS forums, that has 4 times a day the same amount of posts with another member of the TIG forums and they both have the same middle name's plural code divided to binary form.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ryan Timothy B

Dual, I'm not sure if you were pretending to not make sense, or if it was just an everyday, normally confusing post that you always seem to write.  ;D

(I'm just giving you a hard time, buddy! :P)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk