The Iso Project

Started by Sylpher, Mon 10/02/2003 02:41:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylpher

Thanks again everyone...

The sky is that way on purpose...as well as many other things you may or may not have noticed (Odd shading, No facial animations or talk animations)...don't worry 90% of it is on purpose...10% is just because I suck though :)

Las Naranjas

For what it's worth, I really liked the sky.

It's added to the surrealism tenfold!
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

rodekill

Don't you just love it when people try to do new things? I do, even though it's hard to tell since my stuff is so derivative.
Very cool. Can't wait to see how that other ISO thingy comes out.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Jesus

extraordinarily cool!

I don't know why I felt the need to say that but you simply must e congratulated on a job well done

have a cigar (chocolate of course), you've earned it

by the way I liked the conversation engine muchly, gave a good feel to the game in total, it involved you more

Relight

The only thing is, it seemed to take forever to change rooms the first time, then when I went back to any room it seemed to go faster.

Sylpher

Thanks, Sorta opinion poll...would anyone mind if the style changed? I mean it would still be isometrical...but I don't think I'm gonna use flash...I guess it is hard to say without a sample or something. sorry.

Relight:
Whats your system specs? and does it do it everytime or was it a one time thing?

Jesus

unless it's an improved version of the old style, yes

but it's urer choice in the end

rodekill

It is?
I choose paradise!
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Relight

Alright, must have been just that one day.  My computer is picky with AGS games unless I have a clean boot.  It's a 750 Athlon.  Anyway, it still has a bit of stutter but not that bad.

Eggie

IS IT TOO LATE TO TALK IN CAPS ABOUT HOW MUCH I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THIS GAME??

Timosity

Great little game Sylpher,

I finally got round to playing it,

I agree that it's too short, It took me a while to get started, couldn't get out of the first room, then I read the manual.

I don't know what people are talking about with the sky, I thought it was a pretty original style for an adventure game.

congrats and I hope you continue it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk