Photoshop Comp: Waldo's Adventures (Congrats: CShelton!!!)

Started by Questionable, Thu 04/03/2010 15:27:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Questionable

What is a Photoshop Phursday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a million years. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, Piestation Genesis or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen or the screen will fall off.

--------------------------
--------------------------

This weeks  topic is:
"Where's Waldo?"

The object of this topic is to insert "Waldo" the famous adventurer into various scenes! Something fun easy and simple to get this competition back off the ground!

The person that places Waldo in the funniest/most awkward situation WINS!

Girls Gone Wild + Waldo = PARTY!

Deadline is the 25th of March(ish)
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Questionable

Trying to get double points, eh? =P

Ryan Timothy B

I'm Canadian and I couldn't think of a better image to hide Waldo in.  :P

(Sure, it's not awkward or funny.. but good idea none the less)
Glad to see this comp back up and running, even if only for a short while.

NsMn

These last two actually were really Waldo Pictures, took me quite some while to find him.

Questionable

Quote from: NsMn on Sat 06/03/2010 20:41:38
These last two actually were really Waldo Pictures, took me quite some while to find him.

Truly! ...and Chickys feels like tripping on acid while reading a comic...

Stupot

Here's a good Interactive Where's Wally. And when you've found Wally, there's also a Big Blue Cup if you can spot it  :D

Chicky

Having your sound turned on is kinda crucial for those things, 'ey Stupot  :P

Also i have reason to believe that my entry was strongly alcohol induced, seeing as i can't remember making it  :=

I'll make a serious one if i have time.

NsMn

Quote from: Stupot on Sat 06/03/2010 23:29:36
Here's a good Interactive Where's Wally. And when you've found Wally, there's also a Big Blue Cup if you can spot it  :D

Die.....

I actually had really tough luck, since I was just about to refresh to try whether you get another pciture when it happened :P

Adrian  

Wally/Waldo, poseidon of the sea, and master of subtly, find him if you can

Jakerpot

Quote from: Stupot on Sat 06/03/2010 23:29:36

That was an easy one.

Oddysseus

GarageGothic

Edit: And no, I had absolutely no idea this existed until googling "hitler where's waldo" just after uploading the pic.

Edit 2: Couldn't sleep, hence this:

Questionable

LMFAO! A Nazi pic AND a Shining parody? GarGo, I think you've just leapt to the top of the polls...

monkey0506

For some reason "GarGo" just makes me think "girugamesh". Could be just me.

GarageGothic

I'd hate to seem like an overachiever, but I'm having so much fun with this theme that I just can't let it go:

Jasmine

I love the last one.  You wouldn't think Waldo would be so hard to spot in a sea of black and white, would you?

CShelton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk