Competition: Animation: G33ks: ends 24th of May

Started by Saberteeth, Mon 10/05/2010 20:42:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Saberteeth

This is Kevin:

He's a nerd. I want to see him do nerdy stuff. Go.

- Your animation must follow the theme above.
- No size, colour or frame limits.
- You may modify and animate the supplied sprite or draw and animate your own sprite.
- All entries must be posted in this thread by the 24th of May.
- The host of the competition will judge the winner.

The topic is quite broad + some of you might identify with him. :P

Bonus points for bgs, fluency and humor.

You're still reading this? GO!

DrewCCU

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Xellie

I hope to add more before today's deadline ends, but here is my entry as it stands now. Hopefull I have time to add something more...  :-\

EDIT: Just added a few frames at the end, so that it finishes better. DONE! No time to add more, though I'ld like to.

Saberteeth

Well at least we got some entries in! Great work everyone, but I'm going to have to give it to Xellie, made me laugh quite a bit. :)

Xellie

Quote from: Saberteeth on Mon 24/05/2010 16:06:49
Well at least we got some entries in! Great work everyone, but I'm going to have to give it to Xellie, made me laugh quite a bit. :)

Wow, thanx Saberteeth, never won a comp before. I'll get next one started ASAP. Also, since I'm a stickler for trophies, I'll see if can make some for me and the other two entries, if you don't mind.

Xellie

There you go:

Trophies:

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

I'll try and get the next comp started by tomorrow.

Jim Reed

* Jim Reed grabs both trophies, before anyone notices that the second and third place were not claimed yet.

Xellie

Quote from: Jim Reed on Tue 25/05/2010 11:03:28
* Jim Reed grabs both trophies, before anyone notices that the second and third place were not claimed yet.
LOL! Whoops.  ;D

Saberteeth

Yeah I forgot to decide the 2nd and 3rd place, whopps!

Bah it's a tie, you both get both trophies. :)

Jim Reed

It's okay I'll donate my bronze one for Drews Silver, and we're all happy and satisfied =D
I mean, you don't get this good an offer every day!

Seriously, it doesn't matter, I don't hold trophies in my sig, you can have them all DrewCCU.
Cheers!

DrewCCU

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk