Sprite Jam - Hyde-ify! (And the winner is...)

Started by Mad, Fri 03/06/2011 16:25:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad

Strange Case of (insert favorite game character) and (insert favorite gamecharacter-)Hyde

Basically the idea is to take a game character (any will do, it does not have to be adventure related, or even commercial) and give them Dr. Jekylls potion to drink. Try to envision an alternate personality for that game character, but not necessarily a sinister one, it can just as easily be another suppressed trait coming to the fore!

- There are no limitations other than that the sprites need to be AGS compatible.

- The chosen character should still be in some way recognisable.

- If you like, you can redraw the original character in your chosen style, but that is in no way obligatory!

Hope you'll have fun!

Monsieur OUXX

EDIT: Can anyone see my picture or is Imageshack acting random?

Gilbert

Wreck

Sword and Sorcery setting with a fair princess, an old alchemists potion...and err the result. :P

Wanted to try out a different style drawing to what I am used to doing, good fun :)

edit: Changed image host.

Sughly

Haha! Thats awesome Wreck! Really nice style you have there.

Monsieur OUXX

Zanthia surely has done a lot of workout. Not to mention the breast augmentation ;-)

Wreck

Quote from: Ouxxey_games on Wed 08/06/2011 13:53:26
Zanthia surely has done a lot of workout. Not to mention the breast augmentation ;-)

Thats all down to Evil Alchemist in chief Dr. J Halls' patented Emozonian potion*.

* Now available in strawberry flavour from all good stockists.

Mad

Nice entries so far!

OK guys and gals, only two more days to go...

Mad

So, there we are:

#1   Wreck 

#2   Ouxxey_games 

Thanks for participating!
Let the next jam commence...

Wreck

Nice one, enjoyed getting back into throwing some pixels around for a change :)

I'll get my thinking cap on and post a new topic up later today.

Cheers
Wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk