Coloring Egg...The Hatchling ( The 3rd is the last voting day)

Started by NickyNyce, Wed 17/08/2011 21:55:15

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

OK...great entries everyone, lets start the voting

I put these eggs together, but some look better without the white background, so please check out the original posts                                                   

1.Armageddon
2.Darius Poyer
3.Intense degree
4.Tabata
5.CaptainD
6.Bogdan
7.Darkdan
8.Selmiak
9.Mouth for war
10.PlantMonster

Cuiki

Dunno, Intense Degree's entry makes me chuckle every time I look at it :=
..so my vote goes to him.

But other entries are really rockin, too.
Hmm..it's kinda steep. But with a sled I can slide down the slope.

Tabata

Such a lot of babies â€" do you really expect a woman to choose only one of them!? 

But since it has to be done:
My vote goes to the cutest avatar-baby (2).
Well done and great idea, Darius Poyer!

arj0n

Pitty I had no time to make an entry this time  :'(

My vote goes to the most weird egg-creature: Mouth for war's heavily retarded chocobo  :D

NsMn

My vote goes to the cutsiest of the bunch - Darkdan's duckie (7).

CaptainD

I don't know... so many really good entries...

I guess I'd have to go for 7.  My runner up would be 4:=

Darkdan

All entries are really great !

My vote goes for Darius Poyer (2) with Tabata (4) as runner-up.

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

abstauber

Mouth for war

Really hard to choose I like all of them...Hmmm...but number 10 gets my vote...oh and thank you Arjon :D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

ZapZap

I vote for Selmiak's (Cthulhu's child?)
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Bogdan

selmiak

7 & 10 look so cute. Too cute to be aliens, so my vote goes to Tabata's bareback alien (4) that has these zoidberg mouthtentacles under the eye. I'd really love to see the face of this hatchling.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

NickyNyce

And looks like we have a winner, but first I'd like to say that everyone did a great job, some truly great hatchlings....Bravo to you all.

First - Darius Poyer (4)
                                                                                          second - Selmiak  (3)
                                                                       and a tie for third - PlantMonster/ Darkdan (2)

Grab your well deserved trophies

I hand the reigns to you Darius Poyer, to come up with the next Coloring Ball.....you have had some great entries in these competitions, you deserve it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk