Hell Awaits

Started by Perkele2012, Sun 05/02/2012 10:19:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Perkele2012

in the dark has changed name to Hell Awaits and moving it´s gameplay towards old school Kings Quest series type of play with a touch of Manic mansion then throw in some 8bit Nintendo Shadow Gate, Deja vu.

a sneak preview of the game can be found here.

http://youtu.be/NDIc_4ElmjI

/cheers

Tabata

You choosed a heavy but extremely interesting theme!

Looking forward on how you will handle this and for the complete story â€" wishing you luck!

What do you think, how long it will take you to be finished?

Perkele2012

to be honest, i dont really know how long it will take, at least a couple of months..  :-\ at best!
depends a bit on what kind of help i can get...
i cant paint for sure, but im trying my best. music & story is the easy part  :P
The story took almost a year to complete and is now on 300+ A4 pages.
there will no doubt be quite many problems to be solved along the way but i feel comfortable enough to see it through as there´s a really good forum to get help!

Anian

300 pages? That's kind of a lot, hope to see some art soon (I'm assuming the stick figure things are dream cutscenes style?). Make sure to ask for help in the other section of the forum if you think you won't be up to the task of some part of the game.

Story sounds very silenthillish, looking forward to it.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Perkele2012

The story ive written has been influenced by silent hill series ( except homecoming :-X ) the grudge (jap.version) and aparacidos.

the stick figure style is a memory found in a diary the game revolves around.

Perkele2012

Darth Mandarb

Please update the first post to follow the rules (2 in-game screen shots).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk