Welcome to the Recruitment Board. This board replaces the old "Recruit a Team" thread, though that thread will remain available to view for archive purposes.
Do you have a project you need help with? Looking for an artist or a musician? Perhaps you want to assemble a crack team of fellow AGSers to help you accomplish your life's dream of releasing the first game dedicated to the history of the spork?! This is the board for you!
HOW TO USE THIS BOARD:
1. "I have a project, and I'm looking for people to help me!"
Then you should start a thread detailing your project and the positions you have available. Ideally, it should be a project you are serious about, and not a fleeting impulse to make an RPG. For examples of the correct way to start a thread, please take a look at the "Bovine Intrusion" thread at the top of this board.
2. "I'm a coder/artist/musician/other, and I want to offer my services!"
Then you should add your details to the appropriately named "Offer Your Services" thread, located at the top of this board. Try to be as specific as you can about your abilities and about the amount of work you are willing to do.
RECRUITMENT THREAD RULES:
1. Do be as specific as you can be when detailing your project and when asking for help. If you can't be bothered, then don't post.
2. Do specify whether people can openly reply to your thread, or only contact you privately via PM. It's up to you.
3. Don't start posting in your own thread in an attempt to bump it to the top of the board. You run the risk of having your thread locked and/or deleted. Any updates should be added to the first post in your thread.
4. Do update your recruitment thread if the available positions become filled. Add "Positions Filled" or "Help Found" to the title of your thread when you no longer require new applicants.
5. Don't abandon your recruitment thread. If your project is dead, have the courtesy to let people know. Add "CANCELLED" to the title of your thread. Threads that appear to be abandoned will be locked at the discretion of the moderator.
6. DON'T reply to a thread if you don't intend to offer help. Recruitment threads should not be used for general discussions.
7. You may only have ONE(1) recruitment thread open at any time.
8. These rules are non-negotiable. Ignore them at your own risk!
These rules may be updated in the future, should the need arise.
Good luck with your projects!