New Multiplayer project!

Started by Construed, Fri 13/04/2012 23:08:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Construed

Rough draft of some of my artwork, I would greatly prefer to have a VGA artist, but if none are found this is what we'll be using.

Progress
Story: 10%
Art:   1% 
Sound: 1%
Code:  35%

Main game features

1. Point and click interface.
2. In-game graphical GUI.
3. Simple but intriguing combat system.
4. Multiple player capabilities via TCP/IP "Wyz's agsirc plugin."
5. In-Game chat system with moderating and security capabilities.
6. In-game trading and PK, Player killing.

Storyline

Your a young boy or girl growing up in the small town of floorinville.
One day you start to notice the townspeople are acting a lot more worried and frantic so you ask your mother why and she replies, Dont worry son, Their just believing strange rumors.
You ask her what rumors and she simply does not reply.
You have your diner and hit the hay ready for a long day of working the crops.

When you awaken in the morning you see your mother standing in the doorway shaking and you run to her and ask what is wrong?
She stares at you for a few seconds, tears pouring out of her eyes.
Theres no easy way to say this "Hero name here", Your father died on the way home from the market last night.

Enraged you grab your grandfathers sword off the wall and rush out of the door into the morning haze towards the market.
On your way to the market you hear a rustling in the bushes then a terrible shriek, almost demonic sounding and in an instant you see a fearsome creature with bluish pale skin, almost human in existence but shorter and much more smelly, It instantly rushes you and you have no choice but to battle.
Now you are left to find your fathers true whereabouts and the source of this demonic infestation!

Immediate project needs

Medevil style artwork, either 3d or vga, "In need of a vga artist" otherwise I'll have to do the 3d art myself.

Need complete graphical re-design of gui interface "also depending on artist"

Character design of 2 main EGO's and multiple various npc's, skills and objects.

Sierra style music, Object sounds such as footsteps, gold clinking, drinking water, rustling in the bushes NPC voices and all other associated sounds.

We need multiple people for each position on this team including:

• Story writers,"game is very open to suggestions in story and plot."

• Artists,"Vga artist preferred, but any type of artist would be a great help!"

• Musicians and sound editors,"Need all object and npc sounds as well as dozens of music tracks."

• Testers,"To help test the player movements, online capabilities and multiplayer functions."

-Jar
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

LimpingFish

Please don't bump your thread. I've added your new information to your first post, which is how updates should be added. Bumping threads will result in a lock. For more information, see the Board Rules thread at the top of this board. Thanks.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

LTGiants2000

Hey Construed, I have tried to contact you on other boards (QuestForMoreGlory) regarding this project. I'd like to help out so PM me when you can and let me know whatcha got. Thanks!

Mod's, clicking on a username results in a PHP error as of right now (12:42pm PDT) so I am posting this request instead.

-Rob

Construed

I contacted you back, but i believe we are have synchronization issues between us.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Jared
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk