AGS 3.3.3 released
Please, read "Upgrading to AGS 3.3" topic in the manual that comes with this version before upgrading your game project to 3.3.0 - 3.3.3! It contains important information on few potential problems you may encounter.
Released: 31th December 2014
Previous version: AGS 3.3.2 forum thread
This is a very small release, containing only couple of changes and bug fixes.Changes since version 3.3.2:
* "Number dialog options" game setting now let you choose between "Disable", "Keyboard shortcuts only" and "Draw numbers and use keyboard shortcuts" instead of being just "on"/"off". Default for new projects is "Disable", but when importing old projects "off" value is interpreted as "Keyboard shortcuts only", because that is how it worked in previous versions of AGS.
* The built-in shortcut for showing runtime information has been changed from "Ctrl + V" to "Ctrl + Alt + V".
* Fixed division by zero and color value overflow cases in alpha blender.
* Fixed voice audio breaking playing on very rare occasions when clip format is OGG or MP3. The fix is imperfect, and there's very short pause occuring at same point of playback. The voice will continue playing though.
* Fixed character walking in hi-res games when the destination has negative Y coordinate.
* Fixed black borders not drawn in screen corners by Direct3D renderer.
* Corrected interpretation for games made with AGS 3.0 - 3.2 to let them assign empty loop in SetObjectFrame().
* Do not log out supported gfx modes twice if the secondary color depth is equal to primary one (e.g. for 8-bit games).