Pripyat - Looking for writer to help build core ideas.

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Mon 11/06/2012 03:26:51

Previous topic - Next topic

EchosofNezhyt

Update: I found a few interesting people, At the moment I do not need anything because I'm at a standstill till a story is fleshed out.
Though I'm always open to things so still fill free to pm about anything.

Project:
Pripyat(Not Final Name) - (Will discuss more in messages)Gone away during the Chernobyl incident, Dimitri heads back to pripyat.

Details:
Based in Pripyat[imgzoom][/imgzoom],Ukraine. In the early 90s.
I'm in the early stages of setting up a story wanting to focus on a main protagonist, With small but diverse range of supporting characters that range from a little girl to a first responder to the reactor.
I'm going for a dark moody feel with a serious overtone. I'm just one guy in college with quite a bit of free time. Atm(Though only decent at art.) I'm doing the scripting,writing(Help from LTGiants2000),art and my very good musical friend is doing sounds/music. I got a semi formed idea so just message me and I'll see what you think and we can build a cool story.  Art Thread: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=46144.msg620536#new

Positions Available:
I need someone who is skilled enough in the ways of writing to help me build on simple core ideas I have for the game to make a deep and compelling story.

Positions Deadline:
At least 3 months for Art, I'm making it to the best of my ability and the best I can find/do myself to keep that quality throughout sound,graphics,puzzles,gameplay and story.
But before I can do that I need a story so not really a deadline for story.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

LimpingFish

Since the position seems to have been filled, I'm going to lock this thread.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk