any one know a virus free music editor for video games?

Started by Team Kaia, Tue 30/10/2012 22:54:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Kaia

in each program it contains a virus and some have limited music choices which i need badly to create my game.

DBoyWheeler

Well, I do know of Anvil Studio for midis... not sure how to help you with other music styles though.

Team Kaia

i meant that other programs offer some music chocies like guitars and cowbells, i can expirament but i need unlimited chocies.

Anian

That's not a music editor, what you are looking for. A music editor is something like Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/).
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Mouth for war

Why don't you check out Cubase or Pro tools? Those are professional studioprograms
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Mouth for war on Wed 31/10/2012 09:38:51
Why don't you check out Cubase or Pro tools? Those are professional studioprograms

Because he is 14 and probably want to just pirate the software? :D.

Team Kaia, why don't you just try and find someone to do music for you? There are always musicians posting on this forum to work on games...

Nikolas

Quote from: Team Kaia on Wed 31/10/2012 00:46:48
i meant that other programs offer some music chocies like guitars and cowbells, i can expirament but i need unlimited chocies.
Ah... right... because you have SO many ideas that having millions of choices will help you out, right?

Can I yell 'bull' please?

Try reaper.fm for now, which has an unlimited trial version, and see how it goes and then come back and try harder...

If you're torrenting or pirating then you'll be stuck with viruses all your life! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk