AGSA IRC chat for AGSers

Started by Peder 🚀, Sat 05/01/2013 14:08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

We're happy to announce the official IRC channel of AGS Archives dedicated to the AGS community!

The concept is probably already all too familiar to you. Anything AGS-related, AGS community-related, adventure and indie games-related, as well as random offtopic friendly chatter are equally welcome. Every AGSer and any curious outsider are welcome alike. The only rule is being nice or at least reasonable towards others.

We are highly freedom of speech-friendly and non-judgemental, focusing on people not being overwhelmingly mean to each other rather than getting on a high horse and deciding what counts as funny, interesting, or intellectual enough to be allowed to be said and what doesn't.

You can join the AGS chat by dropping by in #AGS on irc.agsarchives.com with any IRC client of your liking. Alternatively, you can simply click here to join the chat within your browser.

irc://irc.agsarchives.com:6667

########################
Client specific tutorials:
mIRC: http://agsarchives.com/mIRC_tutorial.pdf - Created by BrutalSlakt.

Tabata

Carina, your tut looks cool!

I am always jumping right in without all those steps (just typing server, nicname and chat in a form).
So I have something new to try and learn (also for to cheat, when I forget codes and such again)!
… looks like you have a lot of comfortable features I missed so far

BrutalSlakt

Aw thanks Tabata I hope it will be useful  :)

Ghost

Chat is great and comfortable to joing- thanks for setting it up!

Also, that hamster is adorable Slakt! We need more sigs like that.

Baron

I really like the browser option.  I can never remember the irc client information for the [other ags irc thingy], so the browser link is much appreciated.  Now, if only someone will customize that awards ceremony irc system to be a permanent in-game café where you can meet with AGS team members pixel to pixel....

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Mon 07/01/2013 02:24:36
if only someone will customize that awards ceremony irc system to be a permanent in-game café where you can meet with AGS team members pixel to pixel....
Yes. Someone make this happen. All my cow ever gets to do is dance in the corner. She needs to get out and meet people.  :cheesy:

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk