4 minutes of 'Burning man' game - I am out of federal prison, btw

Started by TalyTurow, Fri 21/06/2013 03:59:34

Previous topic - Next topic

TalyTurow

Hello!

I got out of federal prison after 2.5 years of incarceration, so this is my first piece of game (it is the middle, so called relaxation of composition), it introduces two characters.

Unique how much ex federal prisoners could tell for free right on this site, it is unclear where BURNING MAN appears from but unless I would see interest from some particular audience, you know, what I mean, it will be clarified in the next piece with naming all who and what.

So this is it, your evening show with a man who knows many secrets, where characters live, love and die momentarily and monumentally.

m0ds

The new Robert de Niro. Congrats? That said, this is not suited yet for the completed games board, sorry. That and it being all round creepy from first letter of post to last second of 2nd video...!!!

Al_Ninio

Stupot

Khris

Exactly what I thought.
You're back, damn, has it really been 2.5 years?
I'm already giddy with excitement, seriously.

Edit:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=41735

Ghost

My 2.5-year-long memory fails me. Need input.

[edit]
Thanks Stupot!
Ah. Right. Wow, I even posted in one of those back then. Pass the popcorn, please.

SinSin

So.. is this a game a movie or what.. Is anyone else lost ??
Currently working on a project!

Ghost

DoorKnobHandle

This guy is a troll that goes around several game development sites, advertising his highly dubious commercial games. His story changes every time too. His km10 account was active on Gamedev.net for example as well. Don't feed the troll and ignore his posts is best, methinks!

Crimson Wizard

Hmm, I remember last time he was saying he is a Russian immigrant in USA who had some psychiatric problems and was about to be extradicted back to Russia...

Well, those videos he shows, they are crazy, that's for sure :). But I have to admit that they have some kind of... attractive power in them. Like David Lynch's surreal movies. :)

Also, if he is a troll, what is the purpose of the trolling?

LimpingFish

I couldn't quite put my finger on who this post reminded me of, until somebody said km10.

Yeah...he's annoying.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

TalyTurow

Hello! Thanks for feedbacks, some are good!

Well, unless I will start remembering all of my internet passwords, I am the different internet identity anyway :)

I have limited access to the internet and not very high level of life.

It was IMMIGRATION jail time of about 2.5 years, in the maximum security prison in San Diego after local places like Santa Ana County Jail (county jails have contracts with federal government, and hold some of the federal prisoners as well) (for overstay of tourist visa as an official charge)

The product works so far only on Apple iPhone (this is so far TOUCH mode computer game - I am planning to re-do this in the future).

I wish FBI good luck in looking through my trash bin and discovering only the old potato.

PS.: BTW, I think I would need at least 20 minutes of game length before submitting it to the Apple corp., otherwise I have a good chance to get it denied as is from the Apple store.

Andail

I don't know what the heck this is but I can't say I'm not enjoying it slightly.

LimpingFish

"IMMIGRATION" and "TOUCH" are the only words written in all caps. In the first post, only "BURNING MAN" is all caps.

If you take the first letter from each word, ITBM, and rearrange them slightly, you get...IBMT, or International Business Machines Tabulator, one model of which is the 401.

401 is a prime number, and the sum of nine consecutive prime numbers.

There are nine members of the heavy metal band Slipknot.

Slipknot released an app for iPhone.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk