Looking for a WEBSITE-GRAPHICS ARTIST for a rpg browser-game

Started by Abisso, Sun 06/10/2013 18:49:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Abisso

Hello,

I'm Gabriele "Abisso" Nannetti, fellow AGSer. Some of you might have heard about me in relation with Forge: Loom Sequel. Are you interested in that? Well, this is not the right topic. Check THIS ONE instead.

As a matter of fact I'm also working with another company as project-manager and game-designer for another project. It's a rpg browser-game set into a world with fantasy, cyberpunk and steampunk elements.

The game-design is almost complete and I'm currently working together with a couple of artists on some of the graphics, but we are still looking for someone to take care of the website graphics.

What we're looking for is someone who can draw all the graphical elements for the website. No coding is required and / or useful as we already have a programmer.
Design isn't necessary as well, as there already exist detailed documents and sketches, complete with proportions, size, position and overall looks of all the required elements.

Those elements are mostly: interfaces, panels, buttons, and three logos. Design is not very basic, so it's more of an artistic job than a technical one.
Style aims at semi-realism, so no cartoonish or photorealistic graphics. Just to get you an idea, the following are all decent examples of what we're aiming at:

Deadline is not very strict and so the pace can be quite relaxed.

We will provide a contract and the job is paid of course. Exact details depend on further agreements and on parameters like the country where you live. No discrimination meant, but sadly our country makes it incredibly more complicated (and less convenient) for us to work with non EU members. Still, this is possible, so don't make that stop you from contacting us. I'm sure we'll find a suitable agreement.

More details available on request, of course. Feel free to reply here or PM me, but the most recommended place to contact us is at this address:

info*Symbol you usually put between an email name and the provider*quillothewisp*Symbol you usually put between provider and domain*com

With no asterisks, of course.

Please add a portfolio and / or curriculum vitae as an attachment.

Thanks to for reading,
-Gabriele "Abisso" Nannetti
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

Construed

I'm very interested, Please PM me if you still need it done.
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Abisso

Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk