King Simulator 2013

Started by WHAM, Wed 06/11/2013 07:21:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Quote>>Order the jester to make arrangements for the small feast tonight (including the appropriate invitations) and admit Robina as the next audience.
[/quote]
+1

Radiant

+1 to speaking to Robina next.

WHAM

Have had a crazy couple of days and seems like I'll be having a few more (board games, meetings, birthdays, taking care of a puppy-dog etc).
Next update on saturday or sunday. Sorry guys!
Spoiler

Have a picture of our new dog to make you all feel better for now:

[close]
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

You order the Jester to prepare a small feast for the evening, ensuring that BARON and the head of the trader's guild, as well as a few other key traders, are invited. The Jester agrees that this is a wonderful idea and begins the preparations as soon as he has sent in the next audience.

A band of men, headed by a redheaded woman, all clad in matching white & green outfits and unusually tight pants enter your throne room. The woman steps forward to greet you.

"Hail King! I am Robina the Ranger and these are my merry men. I have come to offer you the services of myself and my thirty experienced rangers for the yearly pay of 3 gold each year. We are most experienced in rough terrain and woodland areas, and our bows and arrows make us utterly lethal at range."

She makes her boasts of power in a relaxed and assured manner, but the fact that at least one of her followers seems to be utterly blind does make you wonder.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

selmiak

>ask robina and her merry men to dance

Ghost

Quote from: WHAM on Sat 04/01/2014 13:24:38
She makes her boasts of power in a relaxed and assured manner, but the fact that at least one of her followers seems to be utterly blind does make you wonder.
I can't shake off the feeling this kingdom is a pop-culture patchwork. Next thing we'll learn there are huge suits of armour around that can protect us even against the angels if we plug an angsty teenager in.
And that would be so awesome.

ON TOPIC:
> ACCEPT her offer.

Reason: They are trackers. The are a compliment to the melee fighters we already have, they are affordable, and the must know how to map the land. Maybe they already have.

WHAM

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 04/01/2014 13:36:35
I can't shake off the feeling this kingdom is a pop-culture patchwork. Next thing we'll learn there are huge suits of armour around that can protect us even against the angels if we plug an angsty teenager in.
And that would be so awesome.

*makes a mental note*

miguel

> Only hire the blind archer.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Radiant

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 04/01/2014 13:36:35
> ACCEPT her offer.

Reason: They are trackers. The are a compliment to the melee fighters we already have, they are affordable, and the must know how to map the land. Maybe they already have.

+1, and I would love to see Robina compliment Lancelot :D

More to the point,
> ACCEPT her offer, and as their first task request that they SCOUT our immediate SURROUNDINGS, starting with east and west

miguel

Quote> ACCEPT her offer, and as their first task request that they SCOUT our immediate SURROUNDINGS, starting with east and west
+1
Working on a RON game!!!!!

cat

Shouldn't we first try to find out more about her? Doesn't it bother you that one of the guys is blind? If we don't pay attention he might accidentally shoot Annabelle when trying to kill an enemy.

Adeel

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 04/01/2014 13:27:53
>ask robina and her merry men to dance

You never fail to make me laugh. (laugh)

I agree with cat on this matter. We should find out more about Robina instead of immediately hiring her.

> ASK ROBINA TO TELL MORE ABOUT HERSELF, HER COMPANIONS ESPECIALLY HER BLIND COMPANION AND ABOUT THEIR PAST EXPERIENCE.

E: Fixed a sentence.

Tibatonk

While I'm ultimately all in favor of hiring Robina...

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sat 04/01/2014 18:14:22
> ASK ROBINA TO TELL MORE ABOUT HERSELF, HER COMPANIONS ESPECIALLY HER BLIND COMPANION AND ABOUT THEIR PAST EXPERIENCE.

+1

NightHawk

Quote from: Radiant on Sat 04/01/2014 15:25:34
> ACCEPT her offer, and as their first task request that they SCOUT our immediate SURROUNDINGS, starting with east and west
+1

Problem

+1

...and before we let them scout, maybe we can ask the rangers if they already know something about the surroundings of our kingdom. They must have come from somewhere.

selmiak

You never fail to make me laugh. (laugh)
Actually I'm serious about this in a non serious way. Well, what I mean is, WHAM is notorious for drawing the bestest dance scenes in forum games ever!

WHAM

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 04/01/2014 20:06:19
Actually I'm serious about this in a non serious way. Well, what I mean is, WHAM is notorious for drawing the bestest dance scenes in forum games ever!

Refer here for old awesomeness (if I do say so myself, it was fun to draw at least): http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44156.msg617019#msg617019

Eric

I just teared up thinking about poor Andrei.

Adeel

Quote from: WHAM on Sat 04/01/2014 20:47:20
Quote from: selmiak on Sat 04/01/2014 20:06:19

Refer here for old awesomeness (if I do say so myself, it was fun to draw at least): http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44156.msg617019#msg617019

Oh. I'm sorry for my ignorance but still I'll say: selmiak never fails to make me laugh. I'd love to see them doing dance! :-D

Ryan Timothy B

+1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk