Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 11/10/2014 01:33:39
Quote from: faerieevenstar on Fri 10/10/2014 20:18:26
Should I be jealous that I'm not cool enough to be part of this clique? (because I am! *woe*) (laugh)

The obvious question now is what instrument do you play? (Fingers crossed for harpsichord) :=

I did go looking at harpsichords, but found a mangbetu harp, which prompted me to do this:

Sorry, Ponch! I may try for a harpsichord, later.

Frodo

Any room for a vamp-hobbit hybrid?  :tongue:

jwalt

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 11/10/2014 05:49:43
Any room for a vamp-hobbit hybrid?  :tongue:

Frodo's having a bad hair day. So am I...

Frodo

Lol, my hair has a mind of it's own.  It's... it's... ALIVE!!!  :shocked:

Need a soprano for the band?  :grin:

jwalt

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 11/10/2014 01:33:39
The obvious question now is what instrument do you play? (Fingers crossed for harpsichord) :=

Edit: One of Anim8or's renderers produced an interesting light effect, very moody, and I had those trees...

Put some bones in the trees, and let the wind blow. BTW, those trees are some that were available on the Anim8or Forum. The rest is home built.

Cassiebsg

Love it... now add the light effect from the first scene, and it's perfect!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ponch

Quote from: jwalt on Sat 11/10/2014 04:36:35

Well good. I was sleeping too soundly lately. Thanks for putting an end to that.  :wink:

faerieevenstar

OMGEEEEE I didn't expect to come back to this thread and be in it! Wow! *honored* I wish I could play harpsichord, that would be epic. I play electric guitar.. badly. I have a sunburst strat. :D I can also play the Jew's Harp if that helps. I'm concerned about the accuracy of the rendition of me, are you hiding in the bushes in my garden?!? :shocked:

jwalt

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Tue 14/10/2014 17:46:25
I'm concerned about the accuracy of the rendition of me, are you hiding in the bushes in my garden?!? :shocked:

Only when I'm not hiding in Tabata's...

Tabata

Quote from: jwalt on Tue 14/10/2014 20:20:22
Quote from: faerieevenstar on Tue 14/10/2014 17:46:25
I'm concerned about the accuracy of the rendition of me, are you hiding in the bushes in my garden?!? :shocked:

Only when I'm not hiding in Tabata's...
   You really do it, don't you?   

I strongly recommend you all to close your curtains - jwalt must have seen my cello while spying!  8-0
This is getting scary ...   

jwalt

I note Ponch has gone to a seasonal avatar. Thought I'd try it, too.

Not sure where I'll take this, but including FrankenBaron seemed appropriate.

Atelier

Quote from: jwalt on Sat 11/10/2014 04:36:35

I've just walked in on this thread and this is easily the most depraved thread I've ever seen on these forums.

jwalt

Quote from: Atelier on Wed 15/10/2014 20:32:55
I've just walked in on this thread and this is easily the most depraved thread I've ever seen on these forums.

Depravity is what we were shooting for. Although, I did miss the first few organizational meetings.

I made use of several ClipArt assets in this one. Happy Halloween!

Baron

Quote from: jwalt on Wed 15/10/2014 15:25:21

With the toilet paper, the bowl, the square outline and overall scale, at first glance I thought I had acquired a new toilet....

"Look Ponch!  No hands!"   :=

faerieevenstar

Aww ~I'm so short and cute in the trick or treat one!! :grin:

Adeel

I came back after few days of my absence and got my expected dose of fun from this thread! :cheesy:

Loved all the images so far. I also liked the images you used on the sweets' bags.

Personally, I don't mind jwalt spying on anyone because NSA already does that (good bye, privacy!) unless, of course, jwalt is a member of NSA and, in that case, I'm doomed. :shocked:

jwalt

Quote from: Baron on Thu 16/10/2014 02:31:37
With the toilet paper, the bowl, the square outline and overall scale, at first glance I thought I had acquired a new toilet....

"Look Ponch!  No hands!"   :=

Baron obviously has this thread confused with the thread about the weird foreign toilets. This is no doubt due to his advanced years and that sense of urgency.

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Thu 16/10/2014 16:12:42
Aww ~I'm so short and cute in the trick or treat one!! :grin:

Another view, although you may not want to be associated with this post.

@Ponch: Sorry. The Baron made me do it.

Frodo

How about a Vamp\Hobbit harpist?  :kiss:

Retro Wolf

I've been known to play a mean Theremin!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk