Forge Chapter 1 Help

Started by Bòógieman, Mon 23/12/2013 14:35:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Bòógieman

hi there!
I am stuck in "Forge" and I need help  ;)

I see the spark inside the bottle but I cannot get it or do anything with the bottle.
On the other hand the miners told me to talk to the old lady. But to do that I need to wake her up.
I cannot find a way to do that. I think it has something to do with the caged birds in that screen or the mole.

Can someone give me a hint on what I am missing?  ???

THX!

EDIT: ok, I found the solution on the Forge-website  ;)
>>>> END OF LINE <<<<

Abisso

Quote from: Bòógieman on Mon 23/12/2013 14:35:20

EDIT: ok, I found the solution on the Forge-website  ;)

Oh, well... I'll use this space to give this piece of info, anyway.

Unlike it happened in Loom, in Forge the Proficiency Mode influences the difficulty of the puzzles in game as well as some content, rewards and other minor things. So take that into account when choosing the Proficiency setting, and in case you complete the game, give the other Modes a go. You won't face a completely different game, to be honest: but you might discover something new and find a bit more challenge sometimes.

Other than that, PLEASE don't give up immediately when you can't solve a puzzle. Give yourself (and the game) some rest, let the brain elaborate a solution, and then give it another go. Let's rediscover the pleasure of being stuck and having no easy way to check a walkthrough! As I like to say often when talking about those things, it took me 7 years to complete Leisure Suit Larry 3. I didn't play it every day, of course, and sometimes I had to start from scratch because I had forgotten everything; but the pleasure of completing it without hints was great after that and the game lasted way longer without losing its value.
I'm nuts, I know. :-D
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk