AGS Awards 2013! - Wieners (and winners)

Started by , Tue 31/12/2013 22:58:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

I'm already wearing a formal dress. Does that count? ;) Anyways, on topic: I had so much fun in the ceremony!

Thanks to all those who developed such amazing games and got nominated. Also, thanks to those who voted and attended AGS Awards Ceremony. Especially: The Crystal Shard Team, Crimson Wizard and Ponch won my heart today! ;-D

It was a very refreshing experience. I'm hoping to see you all next year too! (nod)

Dropped Monocle Games

I recorded the whole thing with fraps, I'll try and upload a video soon :)

bicilotti

Quote from: Soxbrooker on Sun 09/03/2014 23:54:49

Thanks Soxbrooker!
Meanwhile, text log.

Ponch

Here's the selfie I took just before the awards officially started. This is the very first selfie of any kind I've ever taken! :cheesy:

dactylopus

Quote from: Soxbrooker on Sun 09/03/2014 23:54:49
I couldn't attend, so I'm looking forward to watching it!

Congrats to everyone!

I had a feeling Heroine's Quest would do well, but that's amazing.  Great work, the awards are well deserved.  The game is an amazing feat, and so much fun to play.

Also, I'm happy to see The Art of Dying and The Bum getting awards.  And with Troll Song's Demo winning, I'm that much more eager to see the completed game!

Can't wait to see what this next year will bring.  Hopefully I'll have an eligible game.

:-D

Mandle

Thanks to all the organizers for a fun time at the ceremony! It was well worth getting up at 5AM to be there!

Gratz to all the winners!

Now how do we get that groove out of the stage stairs that Radiant wore into them?

Ponch

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 10/03/2014 03:38:47
Now how do we get that groove out of the stage stairs that Radiant wore into them?
You don't. You have those grooves bronzed so future generations can marvel at them. :=

But someone needs to wipe off the milk I squirted on the inside of the podium. I was excited and surprised. :cool:

Peder 🚀

I sadly was sound asleep during the awards, congrats to all the winners! :)

Tramponline

Couldn't make it, either. Stupid work! :( Hope you all had a great time yesterday...

m0ds

Well done Stu! And well done Radiant + team, Ponch and all winners and nominees. Sorry I couldn't make it, I'll check out that video though :)

tzachs

Damn it, missed the ceremony...
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees.
Special congrats to Ponch and CW, you guys truly deserve those awards.

AprilSkies

It was a wonderful ceremony!
I spent a very good time with all of you guys. I had a lot of fun expecially with "LeChuck-Dance".
Thanks to bicilotti, dualnames and the whole staff.

Congratz to all winners. I'm very happy for Ponch, for Time stone, The Art od Dying, The BUM (great!!), HQ and of course for Troll Song by CaptainDEMO (LOL... he's not Captain Neml, he's definitely CaptainDemo).

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Fitz

Congrats to all the winners! But beware: one day... ONE DAY... I will defeat all of you in a single blow -- Ragnarok style! (laugh)

;)

Also, on a patriotic note -- congrats to my buddy Gribbler. Poooooolska goooola!

DoorKnobHandle

Thanks a lot to everybody that voted, that was there last night and congratulations to all other winners and nominees. It was a blast and I'm very happy that The Art of Dying won Best Programming and Best Non-Adventure Game! Now I'm super-motivated to work on more games with AGS! :)

I wasn't there in the client because it kept crashing with the invalid string length exception so I have no idea what happened with lesbians and peep shows. Unfortunately.

Andail

Congrats to all the winners, and of course especially to the Heroine's Quest gang :)

Yeppoh

Congratulations to all the winners! That was a fun and original ceremony. And the first one I attended.

I'll be back for next year! Haha!

Dropped Monocle Games

Here is the link to the video I took from last night! it has a couple of jump cuts as the game crashed a couple of times!
AGS Awards 2013
(Okay, its LIVE now!)

Congratulations to everyone that won :D

AGA

Dualnames is at least pretending to have left this thread, so let's please let this topic be about the AGS Award winners from now on.  If you want to complain about the ceremony game, please do it here.

Ponch

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 10/03/2014 15:14:12
Ponch's greatness is certainly worth putting a spotlight on...
Yes, truly in these troubled times it's the one thing we can all agree upon. My greatness is bringing us together! :=

Soxbrooker: Thanks for the video link. You are awesome. :smiley:
Duals: Please don't go!
Community: During my acceptance speech, when I said "I'm in lesbians with all of you!", I was referencing Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, the greatest movie in the history of ever. :cool:

Janos Biro

Look mom, I was there, looking just like Indy. I couldn't be at the actual ceremony because I had real world business to attend. Stupid reality! I wonder if the Indiana Clones were able to attend... Congratulations all. And let's all clap our hands for the bot!
I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk