Rex and Sissi in Pink Cult (MAGS - January 2014)

Started by Volcan, Fri 31/01/2014 20:53:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcan

Rex and Sissi in Pink Cult

[imgzoom]http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/images/games/1765_1.png[/imgzoom]

Help Rex and Sissi to go back to home.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1765/

This is MAGS January 2014
"Something Cold, Something Burrowed, Something Pink".

Have fun

Robin Gravel

selmiak

I went into the first door and can't leave this room anymore. Is there a clickable exit somewhere? Or do I have to do something inside there?
I like the monk and what he wants to let you pass :-D

ArgyBoi

Finished it. A bit weird, but hey! You made the deadline, so congratulations!

Volcan

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 31/01/2014 21:12:16
I went into the first door and can't leave this room anymore. Is there a clickable exit somewhere? Or do I have to do something inside there?
I like the monk and what he wants to let you pass :-D

There's a path at south.

selmiak

That's where I came from, I used the walk and the hand (and every other) icon on it and didn't leave.

Volcan

Use the arrow keys if you still have a problem. Sissi might blocks the way. Walk away from south and when Sissi follows you, go to south using arrow keys.

selmiak

After
Spoiler
taking the pills
[close]
it worked. >_>

CaptainD

Got the pills. taken the pills, but can't find any new objects (or locations)... must be missing something?
Tent, Frozen Water, Hole, Pink Room, Door, Door to Study Room... don't think there are any other hotspots, please give me a pointer to what I'm not seeing / doing!  Thanks.

Volcan

Spoiler
Use pills on yourself or on Sissi. Go outside. Go right. Take bottle of wine
[close]

CaptainD

Spoiler
Had already used on both.  How is that meant to help?  Tried walking on the frozen water / interacting with it but that didn't bring up anything new.
[close]

Volcan

Spoiler
Did you find the bottle of wine? From frozen water, go to east.
[close]

CaptainD

Quote from: Volcan on Sun 02/02/2014 18:25:54
Spoiler
Did you find the bottle of wine? From frozen water, go to east.
[close]

Ah... no I haven't.  Will have another look!  Thanks.

EDIT - right, thanks, didn't relaise there was another screen to the right - thought I'd gone as far as I could.

Spoiler
Okay, playing as Sissi, now I'm naked and need to get the bikini back before I exit, talking to the monk at the entrance doesn't bring up any new dialogues and I can't see anything new anywhere... clue please!
[close]

Volcan

Spoiler
Do you have a dagger? Go back to the room where you found the pills.

Do you have a token? Go back to the room where you found the bottle of wine. Checkthe boulder.

Give those items to the monk.
[close]

CaptainD

Hadn't seen that, thanks.

Well, that was... different! :grin:

Couldn't work out why all the stuff in the pink room was green though!?!?

Volcan

Do you mean this room?

Spoiler

I see no green in this room.

Did you complete this game?

CaptainD

Yes, that's the room and I did complete the game.  All of those pink objects were green on my PC though?!?!?!  I'll have another look and see if I was imagining it... maybe so much pink had addled my brain. :-D

Also, Rex's trunks were white on my screen, not blue as in all the screenshots I've seen!

Volcan

CaptainD

Quote from: Volcan on Mon 03/02/2014 15:59:47
Can you provide a screenshot?
Ah.  I was going to, but the colours were  more messed up from doing that (the colours in my screenshot are not true to the colours that were on the screen when I took the screenshot).  Using DirectDraw5, the colours were fine in windowed mode, they were different when I played it full-screen.  I couldn't run the game using Direc 3D 9, either in windowed or fullscreen mode.

Probably a weird bug to do with my graphics card - it's an ATI Radeon Mobility 4250HD - not a great card.  Although I don't recall having this issue before.  Anyway it's not a big issue, just weird!

Volcan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk