All pigs deserve to burn in hell - released.

Started by Ibispi, Sat 01/02/2014 12:24:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibispi

I thought around thirty days was more then enough. I was wrong.

All pigs deserve to burn in hell is a game I've been working on as a part of a MAGS competition (with a theme "Something cold, Something burrowed, Something pink"). Unfortunately though, I couldn't manage to finish it on time. That is why I am going to put more time into it and make it better. :)

Story: Main character(whose name we never get to know) wakes up one day transformed into a pig. Once he leaves his warm house, he is confronted by a different world. On his journey to investigate the chaotic happenings around him he comes across the true meaning of it. No, it is not a dream.

What to expect: A very simple, point and click adventure game, with minor horror elements. Puzzles are fair, make sense within the game world and are not hard. Estimated game length should be around 20-30 minutes.

When to expect: Very soon!

screenshots:

The game is finished and it can be downloaded from HERE!

Development progress:
StoryGraphicsProgrammingMusic and sound effects
100%100%100%100%

Update 3. February 2014.

I've finished working on all the graphics, now all I have left is to finish programming, so it could be playable, and then music and sound effects.

With everything done, there are 178 sprites and 23 different backgrounds.

Update 8. April 2014.
All pigs deserve to burn in hell is currently being play tested.
If you are interested in play testing check out THIS thread!

Tabata

"WHAT?? Piggies burning in hell? Oh, ... the horror, the horror! ... "

Take your time - sounds like it'll be fun to play. (laugh)

Ibispi

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 01/02/2014 15:13:11
"WHAT?? Piggies burning in hell? Oh, ... the horror, the horror! ... "

Take your time - sounds like it'll be fun to play. (laugh)

Thanks for the support Tabata, and yes, I hope it will be fun to play. And, about the piggies, it is just a metaphor. ^^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk