Westboro Baptist Church confirms - We have been eaten

Started by IndieBoy, Mon 03/03/2014 20:24:02

Previous topic - Next topic

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Andail

Would you like to include some sort of statement or argument or at least a link to something we can discuss?

Or I'm moving this straight to Rumpus

Radiant

This is what happens if The Internet gets informed of a WBC meeting,

:-D

Eric

Quote from: Andail on Mon 03/03/2014 20:35:24
Would you like to include some sort of statement or argument or at least a link to something we can discuss?

In case you missed it, as I originally did, the joke is in what the red shirt says with the letters obscured.

Snarky

Nice. 'E 'ates us, all right! (laugh)

Perhaps unlike Andail, I don't consider moving a thread to the Rumpus Room a matter of punishment or demotion, but simply of correct classification. I do think that's where this thread is most suited, though, so...

Radiant

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 03/03/2014 22:27:34
Nice. 'E 'ates us, all right! (laugh)

Methinks that shirt was designed by 'Enry the 'Ermit (Quest for Glory, anyone? ;))

Wyz

Oh I see, the right side (left side for the viewers) of the jacket was obscuring the letters, it originally read: "God hate hags". Now I wonder where this hatred for hags comes from; is it because they are magical or because they are so ugly (although that is what we were made believe).
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Baron

Quote from: Wyz on Tue 04/03/2014 02:09:10
"God hate hags".

I disagree on the original message (that was clearly a divine truth handed down from the creator himself).  It must have read "GOD DATES WAGS".  This clearly means that God is some sort of athlete, implying that the Greeks had it right all along and that conceptions of the divine have been on a long downward slide for the past 2500 years.  Also it means if you're a puck-bunny, cheerleader, or other trophy-girl you'd be well advised to step up your game and make yourself available!

Ponch

"God Hates Tags" and so do I. Whenever I buy a new shirt, the first thing I do is cut out the tag. So itchy! :=

Eric

But then the part where you've cut the tag is more bothersome than the tag itself! How do you deal with that? (This is an 85% serious question.)

Ponch

Quote from: Eric on Tue 04/03/2014 03:20:57
But then the part where you've cut the tag is more bothersome than the tag itself! How do you deal with that? (This is an 85% serious question.)
Razor blade. Carefully cut the remaining tag bit away, flush with the fabric. Any little bit left gets swallowed up in the seam that the tag was sewn into. :cool:

Ghost

You read that shirt wrong. God hates MAGS. Because seriously, when you can make a world of game-makers in just a week, how can it take said game-makers a MONTH to make a game? Despicable!

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 04/03/2014 03:31:23
Razor blade. Carefully cut the remaining tag bit away, flush with the fabric. Any little bit left gets swallowed up in the seam that the tag was sewn into. :cool:
Just buy shirts without a tag. I only buy shirts with the information printed on the shirt itself.

Ponch

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 04/03/2014 04:14:12
Just buy shirts without a tag. I only buy shirts with the information printed on the shirt itself.
But what if I find a polo shirt that shows of my biceps in just the right way... but it has a tag?! You can't expect me to pass it up! That would be a crime against humanity! Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and trim a tag or two. Life is full of hardships, Ryan Timoothy. Ask your dog. She knows. Sometimes you're reading a thread and she's looking for my little airplane... but it isn't there. :cry: I can't be everywhere, you know. Sometimes I have to leave the forum to trim tags. Or shower. Or floss! Hardships, I'm telling you! Take care of your gums, Ryan!  :cool:

Gilbert

dactylopus

Are we sure it doesn't say "God Rates Stags?"

I feel like he's got a rating system that we, as mortals, may be unaware of.

Radiant

I think he's into multiplayer online games, so like any sensible gamer he hates LAGS.

Babar

Quote from: Eric on Tue 04/03/2014 03:20:57
Please elucidate. This is a 100% serious question. SERIOUSLY. Tags can go die in a ditch. But my shirt usually ends up dead in a ditch as well, with a gaping hole under the collar from where I ripped out the tag.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ponch

Quote from: Babar on Tue 04/03/2014 11:28:42
Please elucidate. This is a 100% serious question. SERIOUSLY. Tags can go die in a ditch. But my shirt usually ends up dead in a ditch as well, with a gaping hole under the collar from where I ripped out the tag.
Use your thumbs, Babar. Don't just beat and tear at the tag like one of those apes in the opening of 2001. Use your thumbs to grasp tools (razor blades or possibly the jagged end of a broken bone) and gently cut away the tag. Evolve! Don't let the tag get the better of you! Master the tool... and master your destiny! :cheesy:

Next thing you know, you'll be cooking your meals and wearing pants. (Whether or not this is an improvement, I leave to you).

Also, you've made the right decision, Mr. Timoothy.  (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk