Goodbye AGS!

Started by Ibispi, Sun 21/09/2014 23:01:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibispi

I just wanted to say that I am taking a break (a big one) from AGS (forums and the game engine).

I had a great experience developing games with AGS, and I managed to finish one this year.
My head was full of ideas, and I never managed to finish anything. My head is still full of ideas and that is not good! Mostly because a few days ago my life became more serious than I ever thought it would become.
I met a lot of very nice and friendly people and friends, and I had a wonderful time.
Unfortunately, Baron, you will have to cut me out of the group somehow. Sorry for causing difficulties. :/

Goodbye Adeel and Gurok.
Goodbye AGS... I might return some day... or a decade... :~(

PS. AprilSkies and JimReed made a great racing game, with mind blowing HD graphics! Check it out, when it gets released! :=

Adeel

[imgzoom]http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nogodpleasenonono.gif[/imgzoom]

Spoiler

Well, it's your decision and I respect it. You were absent on IRC Channel for days which struck me as a surprise but I had no idea that you were going to leave. With heavy heart, I bid you farewell... :~(

bicilotti

Quote from: BSP on Sun 21/09/2014 23:01:33
Mostly because a few days ago my life became more serious than I ever thought it would become.

I hope you didn't wake up transformed into a pig. ;)

Seriously, good luck with Real Life stuff, you can do it!

Stupot

Sounds like you've made up your mind.
You're always welcome to pop your head in and say hello when you have a spare minute or two.
All the best, man.

Retro Wolf

It can be tough having a shit ton of ideas and not having the motivation to work on them, sometimes a little depressing.
You've done some great work BSP, it's a shame to lose you.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: BSP on Sun 21/09/2014 23:01:33I just wanted to say that I am taking a break (a big one) from AGS (forums and the game engine).

Come on it won't hurt to check on the forums every once in a while and see your buddies :)
Best of luck in your life. If there's anything we can help in your 'sudden serious' matter please don't hesitate to ask (nod)

CaptainD

BSP - hope everything works out for you, whether we see you here again or not.  Best wishes.

AprilSkies

I'm REALLY sorry to hear that, because you are a great fellow, BSP!
Enjoyed a lot chats with you on IRC.
appreciated a lot your help in testing my mags game.

But hey, this is life! It happens that it become more serious. Things goes that way.

I wish you all the best in your life!

And when you'll have 5 minutes free, come here and just waves us!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

miguel

Life is hard but so are we. Once in a while people get frustrated and sad but this place here is very friendly. Do complain if you must, be a bitch, be a depressing fart but do visit us and say hello.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

arj0n

I had a great time testing your pigs game, sorry to hear you're leaving this community for now.
hope to see you back soon(ish)...

regards and goodluck whatever you're on to!!
-arj0n

Cassiebsg

Sorry to hear you're leaving, I really loved your Pigs game, and was looking forward for others, but life sometimes takes an unexpected turn.

God luck, and do pop in once in a while, even if you not working on a new game.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ghost

Here's to you, sir- coolest cup I could find: 8-)

selmiak

Every time you catch yourself sneaking into the forums, reading what's going on, don't feel bad for yourself, rather enjoy it and come back soon!

Baron

You're welcome back any time, BSP!  Stay cool, and hang in there buddy.

Slasher

If you do come back AGS will no doubt be nuclear fused by then (laugh)

Call back soon ;)

Ibispi

Since so many of you Blue Cuppers replied to this thread (I didn't expect it honestly), I feel obliged to respond!
I wanted to leave ags, or anything connected to it and video games, since I was too obsessed about game ideas and designs and it obstructed me in whatever I thought, or did. I thought I wouldn't have enough time, also to dedicate myself to making games because of the serious studying I was supposed to do. BUT, I realized I was wrong, and that I have a plenty of time, also I couldn't stop thinking about adventure games in any way, so I came back.
Thanks Ghost, for the coolest blue cup, here one for everyone who was nice to me in this thread!  :=
:) ;) :) ;-D :-D ;-D 8-) 8-) :P :) 8-) 8-) ;-D (laugh)

CaptainD

Welcome back!!  You are one crazy obsessed freak but we all understand that feeling perfectly! :-D

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AprilSkies

YES!!!!
OH YES!!!
WB BUDDY!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk