Camp 1

Started by Uziel, Sun 31/05/2015 13:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Uziel

Fantastic game, for starters. Wonderful atmosphere!

But I'm a little stuck...
Spoiler
I've made it back to the base, and have found Parker and am trying to reconstruct the filter. I found the blueprints, and have tried every combo to build the filter... but no dice. I've swapped the filter and membrane, and tried everything I can think. I've used the cap, membrane and filter multiple times... I assumed originally I was only supposed to use one of each.
[close]

Help?

Saren

I'm in the crashed shuttle and I can't figure out how to get help or escape. I've opened the locker and put the suit on, I've tried to use the metal bar on the vent and I can't use the headphones even though it says the plug should fit. I don't know what to do with the 4 bolt screen. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

Saren

Quote from: Que Tran on Sun 31/05/2015 14:40:29
I'm in the crashed shuttle and I can't figure out how to get help or escape. I've opened the locker and put the suit on, I've tried to use the metal bar on the vent and I can't use the headphones even though it says the plug should fit. I don't know what to do with the 4 bolt screen. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

Nevermind, I beat it myself but now I'm stuck at the crane and gorge. I know I'm supposed to use the crane to cross the gorge, but how?

NickyNyce

First hint..

Spoiler
The counterweight should be your main focus
[close]

Second hint...

Spoiler
Try to take a close look at the counterweight when you can
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
After removing the pin from the counterweight, lower the magnet on your side of the gorge and turn on the magnet in order to pull out the counterweight. Once you do that, place the magnet on the other side of the gorge and lower the magnet and turn it on. Now hit the lift button twice if I remember correctly.
[close]

noviigrac

Could you also help me
Spoiler
with the username and password for the pc, I found the magazine and also what I think is her tag number but I cant for the life of me figure the correct way to input it
[close]

Thank you, great game!

Anke

Here you go:

Spoiler

If you got "Unknown login", look at the login example: Name first, tag number second (without "-")

Solution:
Spoiler
Chen 1140108
[close]

If it says "Wrong Password", remember Parker's notes. Chen's password is her tag number (again without "-") and an additional magazine title.

Solution:
Spoiler
Should be: 1140108oilystallions
[close]
[close]

marko33

Also stuck getting the darn filter together! swaped em no go

Shadow1000

I'm stuck at the filter as well.

Spoiler
I see the diagram and I tried it top down (i.e. casing on top) and then bottom up (casing on bottom). I tried it both ways with and without the indicated swap. I tried it with using just one of each and with using 3 of the items that you can use 3 times but nothing works.
[close]

Anyone who passed this - help would be appreciated!

SHADOW

NickyNyce

Look below at Anke's hints. If you don't get it, here is the answer...

Spoiler
Cap, filter, membrane, sensor, filter, membrane, filter, membrane, casing and cap
[close]

Anke

The filter:

Spoiler
The diagram doesn't show the correct order, you'll need more information.

Spoiler
Have a look a Parker's computer, especially her notes.

Spoiler
Now you know the order (don't forget to swap the parts mentioned in the diagram), but you'll still have to figure out where to put the casing.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Edit: Too slow, it seems. Oh well, maybe someone else will find this helpful. ;)

Shadow1000

Quote from: NickyNyce on Mon 01/06/2015 01:53:39
Look below at Anke's hints. If you don't get it, here is the answer...

Spoiler
Cap, filter, membrane, sensor, filter, membrane, filter, membrane, casing and cap
[close]

Thank you. That helped :)

SHADOW

Shadow1000

Quote from: Anke on Mon 01/06/2015 01:58:51
The filter:

Spoiler
The diagram doesn't show the correct order, you'll need more information.

Spoiler
Have a look a Parker's computer, especially her notes.

Spoiler
Now you know the order (don't forget to swap the parts mentioned in the diagram), but you'll still have to figure out where to put the casing.

Spoiler
It's the third part.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Edit: Too slow, it seems. Oh well, maybe someone else will find this helpful. ;)

Thank you.
Spoiler
I had read the notes but at the time had no idea what they referenced and didn't make the connection when I had to assemble it
[close]

SHADOW

josiah1221

I've really enjoyed this game so far, love the atmosphere!!! Unfortunately I seem to be stuck...

Spoiler
I have opened the control box on the mast and replaced the fuse but I don't understand the logic of the switch puzzle?! Is there something I'm missing?
[close]

NickyNyce

This should help..

Spoiler
Look at the fuses on the right. That number should help you figure out what to do.
[close]

josiah1221

Quote from: NickyNyce on Mon 01/06/2015 15:21:32
This should help..

Spoiler
Look at the fuses on the right. That number should help you figure out what to do.
[close]

Thanks!

Shadow1000

I'm stuck a bit before that point:

Spoiler
I put the fuse from the fridge into the fuse box on the mast and it burnt out. I assume there's another fuse somewhere?
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

NickyNyce

This should help....

Spoiler
Try looking around again. There's something that might help you that didn't seem so interesting before
[close]

Shadow1000

I clicked around every clickable spot in every accessible area and nothing new happened. Do you have more advice?

SHADOW

Khris

I have no idea how to get past the
Spoiler
crane. I know I'm supposed to get to the counterweight, but no matter what I do, whenever the counterweight is visible, I can't leave the rig. I'm trying to go through all possible combos here, and have found out i can turn the crane while the magnet sticks to the ground, still nothing.
[close]
Edit five seconds after posting:
Spoiler
I completely missed the panel on the far left :P
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Khris on Tue 02/06/2015 23:11:32
I have no idea how to get past the
Spoiler
crane. I know I'm supposed to get to the counterweight, but no matter what I do, whenever the counterweight is visible, I can't leave the rig. I'm trying to go through all possible combos here, and have found out i can turn the crane while the magnet sticks to the ground, still nothing.
[close]

Did you
Spoiler
pull out the pin?
[close]

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk