Character Cameo Opportunity

Started by Akril15, Sat 24/10/2015 10:43:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Akril15

I need something from the AGS forums, and this time, it isn't just help with AGS:

Some of you may have noticed the announcement of Adventure: Welcome to the Genre in the Games In Progress forum. There is going to be a scene at the end of the game which requires the presence of several AGS characters. If you'd like your character to make a brief cameo, please send me a PM and I'll try to make it happen!

All I need is a sprite showing your character sitting down (as if in a chair), preferably facing away from the camera (up, diagonal up right/left) (UPDATE: the remaining slot can only accommodate a side view). There's no restriction on what resolution your character is or how big or small he/she/it is. If you don't have any sprites of your character sitting, I can probably create one from a standing sprite.

There's room for only seven characters, so act fast.

1. Taken!
2. Taken!
3. Taken!
4. Taken!
5. Taken!
6. Taken!
7. Taken!

UPDATE (2-7-16): All slots have now been taken. However, one volunteer has yet to submit their sprites to me for some time. If I don't get a response from them in the next few weeks, I may consider accepting one more character, depending on how the scene turns out.

Gurok

Do the characters need to be from completed games, or can they be from something in the Games in Production forum? :D
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Akril15

Quote from: Gurok on Mon 26/10/2015 06:37:52
Do the characters need to be from completed games, or can they be from something in the Games in Production forum? :D
I actually hadn't thought of that before! :tongue: Characters from completed games would be ideal, but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Creamy

EDIT : Problem solved. I wish I could delete this message.

Cyrus

IMO, would have been great to use characters from some of the coolest abandoned AGS projects to give these projects some sort of "afterlife" (the same kind you gave to Thalia James). :smiley:

Akril15

That seems like that might work as well, given the context of the scene. I'd like the creators to nominate their games to make this a more interactive experience, though.

Akril15

(Just bumping the thread -- hope that's all right.)

Cogliostro

"Between the Pillars of Creation" isn't complete, but I am recording the voice overs right now, so release seems REALLY likely.  Plus there's the Easter Egg we talked about.

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

Akril15

Akril15

There's still room for one more!

SarahLiz

I'm excited to see who makes the cut!  :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk