Point & Click Purgatory - A Youtube Review Series

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 31/01/2016 08:17:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Hello guys, gals, and everyone in-between! I've been doing Youtube reviews on games, movies, cartoons, etc. for several years now, and now I've started a new series entirely focused on everyone's favorite subject ;) For my first episode I'm covering the Blackwell games by Dave Gilbert and Wadjet Eye Games. How does it fare? Click the banner above to find out.

Feel free to give me your thoughts, comments, critiques, etc. and be sure to check out my other videos too!
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

Cool, I'm checking this out.

(This probably belongs in Adventure Related Talk & Chat)

Amayirot Akago

Thanks. Wasn't sure where to post this, I suppose a mod could move it if necessary.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Just watched your review and it was brilliant!

The Blackwell Series are some of my favorite games of all time...Even just hearing the theme music in your review made me want to go back and replay the entire series for the 5th or 6th time.

I agreed with all your points and judgements 100%, and remembering the series ending brought a tear to my eye as it always does: great cutscene there to describe your own feelings about it.

I will be subscribing to your channel and look forward to more reviews!

Cheers!

Amayirot Akago

Tho it's not strictly part of this series, I figured people might be interested in seeing my review of Wadjet Eye's new game Shardlight ;)

https://youtu.be/uUoWkyxQTsY

Amayirot Akago

Click here to watch!

On Halloween Night, a kid must save the world from aliens that look like Casper in this 90's-tastic adventure from Finland.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk