The Farm

Started by Creamy, Mon 01/02/2016 17:38:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

Hello there,

As a Frog, I'm quite ashamed to admit that I can't prepare a proper french stew in this game :-[

Cassiebsg

Have you solved it? I just did...

Spoiler

The kid tells you: Egg
Cecille tells you: Leeks
In a cabbage stew you need: Cabbage
Now the tricky part:
Spoiler

The field tells your "it's all picked": Marjoram (go search!)
And the guessing game: Turnips (always good in a stew) Onions. Sorry.  :-[
[close]
[close]

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Creamy

Thanks Cassie :)

Spoiler
You were just wrong about the turnips
[close]

Cassiebsg

Spoiler
I was? I was pretty sure I picked the turnips on the last run ton the garden. 8-0
Then again, I did picked up just about everything, so maybe I thought I picked it, and I actually got the onions?
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 02/02/2016 22:05:05
Spoiler
I was? I was pretty sure I picked the turnips on the last run ton the garden. 8-0
Then again, I did picked up just about everything, so maybe I thought I picked it, and I actually got the onions?
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah it's onions. If you look at the onions the game tells you that the mother puts onions in everything.
[close]

Stupot

I also got stuck on that naughty herb. I'm glad this thread was here :-D thanks Creamy.

Edit:
Spoiler
the kid is bored but I have him the toy before. What is this optional third step Cassie and Panzer discuss in the other thread?
[close]

Cassiebsg

Stupot:
Spoiler

You can "ruin" the toy but cutting the ball away when he dislikes your gift. (laugh) Though I had no idea it would do that. I just clicked and then "oops"... 8-0

If I understood right, if you already gave him the toy before he complains being bored, then there's nothing you can do but restart the game. Unless I completely misunderstood.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 04/02/2016 16:15:20
Stupot:
Spoiler

If I understood right, if you already gave him the toy before he complains being bored, then there's nothing you can do but restart the game. Unless I completely misunderstood.
[close]

Can someone confirm that this is a dead end? That's where I'm at now.

SHADOW

Mandle

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 05/02/2016 05:05:58
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 04/02/2016 16:15:20
Stupot:
Spoiler

[close]

Can someone confirm that this is a dead end? That's where I'm at now.

SHADOW

Spoiler
I did the same thing but could still finish the game. I could still find 2 endings.
[close]

Cassiebsg

Okay, if it's not a dead end...

Spoiler

what am I missing? I can't seem to be able to do my shores/work or do anything at all. :( Except slow walking around the farm.
[close]

jwalt

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 05/02/2016 14:15:33

I seem to be stuck, as well.

Spoiler
Tried to give the toy too soon; it's now gone. The other gal has run off to play hide-and-seek, and I can't do much of anything. Wondering, now, if I've missed an area of the farm?
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: jwalt on Fri 05/02/2016 16:03:56
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 05/02/2016 14:15:33

Spoiler
Tried to give the toy too soon; it's now gone. The other gal has run off to play hide-and-seek, and I can't do much of anything. Wondering, now, if I've missed an area of the farm?
[close]

Spoiler
I gave the sickle to the boy and got the ball
[close]

Not much that you can do after that.

SHADOW

Mandle

Quote from: jwalt on Fri 05/02/2016 16:03:56

Spoiler
[close]

Slight Hint:
Spoiler
You have to go around looking at hotspots until you find where the girl is hiding.
[close]

Cassiebsg

Spoiler

What girl? Hiding where?
I know exactly where all the characters are: Mother in the house, kid in the front and Cecille in the field working, but not letting me work.
And if you are referring to
Spoiler

a certain peep in the hole while Cecille goes do her needs... then I've done that too...

PS - There seems to be a bug in that hole peeping, as if you move the character it will show up on the other side... kind of creepy too, watching yourself walk in the other side of a wall... (laugh)
[close]
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 05/02/2016 23:10:02
Spoiler

What girl? Hiding where?
I know exactly where all the characters are: Mother in the house, kid in the front and Cecille in the field working, but not letting me work.
And if you are referring to
Spoiler

a certain peep in the hole while Cecille goes do her needs... then I've done that too...

PS - There seems to be a bug in that hole peeping, as if you move the character it will show up on the other side... kind of creepy too, watching yourself walk in the other side of a wall... (laugh)
[close]
[close]

You haven't gotten to this bit yet then:
Spoiler
Cecille will talk about how they used to play hide and seek as children and then go off to hide.
[close]

I reported the bug you mentioned already: I thought for a moment that the game was going in a very David-Lynch-esque direction on purpose. It was very creepy, and could be a great effect if used in a different game...

jwalt

I don't know, Mandle, isn't Cassie the one who snuck that turnip into Cecille's cabbage stew? Maybe she's still mad at Cassie.  ;)

Shadow1000

Thank you for the hint, Mandle. I was able to complete the game.

Cassie and jwalt: you're not at a dead end. Keep playing :) if you want I can tell you where Cecille is hiding but it's not difficult to find her.

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

Ah... turns out it was just me doing everything, but what I needed to do... click the sickle on the wheat... (roll) Thought I had done that already... (laugh)

cat

Spoiler
I can't find the girl. I gave the sickle to the boy and got a ball in return for whatever reason.
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: cat on Mon 08/02/2016 21:18:33
Spoiler
I can't find the girl. I gave the sickle to the boy and got a ball in return for whatever reason.
[close]

Spoiler
Look at all the hotspots...especially the ones of objects big enough to hide behind...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk