Looking for a game

Started by data, Mon 25/04/2016 14:45:56

Previous topic - Next topic

data

Hi Adventure Game Fans!

I am looking for an old adventure game. I saw it in a gaming magazine, early 90's.
Maybe I am mixing up facts, but here is what I remember. It was
- an adventure game
- posted in the shareware section
- about a guy, who fixes phones, or works for a phone company, or something like that.(I know it sounds silly, but probably that's why I remember on it)
- developed by a German studio. (I am not sure at all)

Any help would be great,
Thank you!

milkanannan

You might be thinking of Les Manley: Search for the King? He didn't fix phones. And it wasn't developed by a German company. Hmm maybe it's not it at all. Good luck with the search. :wink:

CaptainD

Can you remember anything else at all about the game?  Was it a comedy game / detective / mystery / etc?  Were the graphics 2D / 3D?  I've tried having a look to see if I can find anything likely but haven't come up with anything yet. 

Any idea which magazine it might have been?  I'm assuming it was a PC game - was it on a PC Format disk perhaps?

Problem

Hm, there was an adventure game called Das Telekommando and a sequel Das Telekommando kehrt zurück. It was a shareware or freeware title developed for the German Telekom. Maybe that's what you're looking for?

data

Thanks for all for your answers! I almost sure it was  Das Telekommando kehrt zurück as @Problem suggested.

CaptainD

Wow... Respect to Problem for his knowledge of German shareware adventure games with obscure descriptions! (laugh)

Glad you found the game you were looking for, data ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk