AdventureX 2016 - 19th & 20th November

Started by Ali, Wed 31/08/2016 14:25:58

Previous topic - Next topic

theSynapse

There will be a livestream via twitch this year, so yes you can join us that way.

Peder 🚀

If that's in answer to my question theSynapse, I'll be there in person ;). But I was toying with the idea of recording it, but it's too late now to get all the equipment together..

Ali

Don't worry, Peder. I will be filming stuff and Adventure-Treff plan to record all the talks. We'll also be archiving the twitch feed.

theSynapse

Quote from: Peder on Thu 17/11/2016 18:31:12
If that's in answer to my question theSynapse, I'll be there in person ;). But I was toying with the idea of recording it, but it's too late now to get all the equipment together..

I know that! :-) I thought you were asking on behalf of others!

But yeah, what Ali said!

Peder 🚀

Matt Frith

I've checked into The Greenwich hotel,aka mercure. :)

Dave Gilbert

I've been here since yesterday! Meet in the lobby bar at 8ish?

shaun9991

Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Miez

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Fri 18/11/2016 16:15:16
I've been here since yesterday! Meet in the lobby bar at 8ish?

Excellent plan. I'll be there if I can find the Greenwich Hotel. I'm in the Premier Inn myself...

Matt Frith

I am in the ex mercure bar now if anyone is bored.

Dave Gilbert

Stupot

Have a good time everyone. Keep us up-to-date. ;-D

xandmatt

Can't be there in person due to a three-and-a-half-hour journey to London and having evenings plans - but I'll be watching the Live Stream on the site.

Jack

This is awesome. I can't be there, but because of the stream I kinda feel like I am.

Chicky

Had a bit of a mad morning, finally here but the venue is at full capacity? I really didn't see that coming...

Is there any space for one more oldie? :-\

*edit: Drama over :)

Peder 🚀

Is the AGSers staying at the greenwich (aka mercure) having breakfast at the hotel? :) AGSer breakfast table?? ^^

Peder 🚀

Ended up leaving early today, but really enjoyed all of yesterday and the little I experienced today :).
Well done AdventureX team!

Jack

That was great. Thank you to everyone who put work in on this.

My favourites were The Art of Comedy in Games, Moral Choices: Consequence and Responsibility, and I had to reconsider my current game after Charles Cecil's insightful comments on melodrama during the Writing for Games panel.

The Dark Room was also tons of fun, even though I wasn't there. (KHAAAAAAN!!!)

Oh yes, and the unintentional joystick joke had me in stitches.

Grundislav

Indeed, I watched some of the livestream live and am now working my way though the archived bits. Thanks so much for providing a way to be there without physically being there.

AdventureX has come a long way, and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future!

[delete}

Thank you, Ali and team, for organizing this years AdventureX! Though it felt a bit different, I had a great time watching the Twitch livestream. Now I'm listening to the Adventure-Treff podcast for even more information about the games in the showroom. Well done! And Francisco is right, the future looks even more promising.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk