MAG: Sprouts of evil!

Started by Slasher, Wed 14/09/2016 13:24:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

--------------Septembers MAG entry--------------

(revised version uploaded)

It's arrived! Sprout evil is spreading its evil and infecting all that it touches, be it animal, vegetable or matter!

My entry for this months MAGS: Sprouts of evil

Something strange is occurring in Town: Car tyre's turning square, people running around with meat cleavers and axes, people hit by flying bricks, old people being thrashed by their own walking sticks...

You are Professor Jakhoff, and with your colleague, professor Grey you set out to find out what is going on in town and why are there so many incidents happening.

Eliv, an evil satan worshiper had called upon his lord and master Satan to grant him pure evil. With this evil (sprout evil) he goes around making things most evil...

Can you and your colleague find out exactly what is going on and most importantly, can you destroy all the evil???!!!

"The sprouts of evil can absorb into anything... be it animal, vegetable or matter."

Be very afraid (laugh)

Note for RetroWolf.. This will Grind your gears  (laugh)

Stats
320 x 200
32 bit
D3D
Made with AGS 3.4.0.9

Here is the Game:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2088/

Retro Wolf

A very funny little game if you like silly humour! My only criticism is that it wasn't really challenging. Interesting music! ;)

Slasher

I have a wicked sense of humor and yes, this did tickle my funny bone and maybe the challenges were not exactly cryptic or as hard as they could have been but I personally found it fun getting to the end without pulling my hair out...It was meant to be that way...

I had an idea. The idea split my sides so I made it...Simples' (laugh)

Long live the Young Ones and Bottom (ref only) (nod)

V3 uploaded....

Myshkin

Quote from: slasher on Thu 15/09/2016 06:11:45
the Young Ones and Bottom

That's enough to get me to play!

Mandle

jwalt

Enjoyable little game. Wondering if Adeel is playing Dr. Jakhoff?    (laugh)  The cat sound drew the attention of both of my cats.

Edit: Wanted to add my favorite line from the game, something along the line of: "I do not like green legs of ham."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk