Looking for game owners/publishers for a new gameshop platform

Started by LanguageQuester, Sat 14/01/2017 11:13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

LanguageQuester

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of making a website/portal for language learning via video games and animations with dual subtitles. Currently the address is languagegaming.com (languagequesters.com in the near future) -- I already have some content developed in Spanish and a bit in Russian (animations and a few gamebooks)-- I haven't uploaded this content yet because I'm working on the membership/shop format. Anyway, I'm looking for people who already developed games in AGS and own the rights for it.

The concept is to make a version of your game/s with full audio in a non-English language (preferably Spanish, but can also be German, Russian, French or Japanese) and to make it with bilingual text. That is to say, any text in your game will appear both in English and in the audio language of the game simultaneously.

This is suppose to be a new market for people whose games are overshadowed by today's competitive market of indie/big company games. It will add a new category to your game-- educational. :) Making it far more of a niche game than anything else.

The concept is very new and I'm looking for game publishers to collaborate with. If your game is already voiced and translated in a foreign language, all I'd ask is for you to make a dual-text version of your game. If your game isn't voiced or translated to a foreign language, well-- we will need to discuss further, see the prospects and then collaborate on the full localization of the game. I can help with it or you can do it by yourself.

Whatever the case may be, this is going to happen and I'd love for people to showcase their games to me so games that have been in the shadows for a long time can really now shine in a new market.

Email me at
languagequesters (at) gmail (dot) com

-Lerik

selmiak

That's a fun idea. Good luck with that!

Do you offer monetary compensation for people who have their game translated and sold via your shop or do you want money for the translationservice or how does this work?

LanguageQuester

QuoteThat's a fun idea. Good luck with that!

Thanks  :smiley:

Oh, this is not about a translation service-- I'm not asking for any money from the game publishers. I was just offering to "help" with the translation if needs be. And in fact, yes, I can offer monetary compensation for people who have their game/s translated (i.e. help sponsor it). Any game will do at this point, any genre. If you got it, show it. :)

LanguageQuester

I've uploaded some of my content. Any potential game owner/publisher can now check it out. Register at languagegaming.com at the members portal section, let me know about it and I will grant you premium membership  :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk