Request to Forum Mods/Admin

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Fri 19/05/2017 20:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Hi folks I looked a while for a more suitable (forum issues) thread, but found nothing even close. So really sorry to post this here, only I would like to ask the mods/admin of this forum if it is ok to create a new post in the critics thread linking to a post in the recruitment section?  I am trying to see if I can get some more varied feedback and I am not sure if the general community watches the recruitment thread that often. Also I was specifically told not to create a post in the "active projects" area of the forum because I had not enough work done or my work was not good enough or whatever. Anyway if there is any possibility to exposing my project in a more view-able place on this forum it would be great.

Crimson Wizard

What about Adventure Talk and Chat forum?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

um, had a better look down that thread since you mention it and saw one or two other people post early project ideas.. well i suppose sure, sounds like as good a place as any other, cheers crimson wizard

selmiak

just use the big map as a room background, add a view, some 4 frames walkcycles and a few lines of code and let your character walk around that city and you can screencap the 2 required ingame screenshots for a game in progress thread. This can be done in AGS in like 10-20 minutes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk