I know I've been here for 2 years but who IS yahtzee?

Started by shitar, Sat 19/04/2003 01:28:25

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Quickstrike

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o He created the Rob Blanc Series!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Las Naranjas

He changed his nick to OneThinkingGal when he came out.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Mitar, please stop making pointless threads. This has been asked before, please use the search function to find it.

As for Las, :P

Las Naranjas

"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

shitar

I know he created Rob Blanc. Why do you always assume Im making pointless threads? I'm really trying to find out.  1. One of the first AGS-members who created a full-length game. Also known for his spectacular "parting from the community" WhT WAS SO SIGNIFICANT ABOUT HIS PARTING.  Did he make fun of AGS or something?
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

scotch

It's not that interesting really..
no he didn't make fun of ags, well I wan't there, but I think he just got a bit pompous, annoyed people a bit, and decided to quit making games and left.  Now he does fullyramblomatic.com instead.

Matt Brown

yeah, thats basically it. left rather suddenly I think, and was a bit of an arse
word up

Quickstrike

This was before I joined, but from what I've heard, he really had no reason to leave.  
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Butcher

Don't believe all this stuff...they're just urban Yahtzee legends...

In reality, Yahtzee is a 30 foot tall vampire-Dinosaur who can read people's minds...and he didn't leave the community, Las Naranjas killed him with a silver bullet. He is greatly missed because he used to make candy in his secret candy-factory in Indonesia and bring it to our homes when we had a sore foot.

I loved that guy.
---------------------

Pessi

"I know he created Rob Blanc. Why do you always assume Im making pointless threads?" - Are you serious?

Just kidding. I just want to point out that you should be more specific about your question if you want someone to give you the correct answer.

The question, "who is Yahtzee?", is pretty generic, don't you think? Also, a topic should summarize the content of your post. In this case, it obviously should be just another question mark. So, what I'm saying is, take the time to write your post. My posts usually take from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. You are what your posts are, I'm afraid.

jannar85

Pess? Check your PMs.
As for Yahtzee, I dislike him. He made fun of the AGS awards, so DGMacphee left it.

Now I hate him... Really! That bastard...  ::)
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Jimi

Was he like Kikme or something? (I heard of him too)

Matt Brown

no, not really like kikeme. Yahtzee did some great things. he actually brought be to AGS. kikeme didnt
word up

Jimi

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Why don't you just read the threads which are already there about this instead of asking the same questions that have been asked 10,000 times before?

As for why do I think you create pointless threads, its mostly because you do.

Scummbuddy

okay, very little people around here hate him.  I would go so far as to say, no one hates him.  Hate is very strong.  some may have personal problems with him, but they drivel off in time.  Overview:  He was a big help to the community.  It ran to his head.  It became too much to the community.  He didn't like helping out much with other peoples problems.  Which all summed up to a leaving which came with anger, but being angry gets old, and we 'forgave' him so-to-speak, and he has since released games, and even got awards from us for them.

Who is Yahtzee?  No big deal.  Just like you and me.  Except the plans for world domintation, but we should dream big anyways.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

LGM

If you say you joined at 9 years of age, and then you say you're 14 now, and then say you've only been here for 2 years.. Wouldn't it really be that you're eleven?  Hmmm
You. Me. Denny's.

Pumaman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk