Help with full screen Black screen

Started by rmonic79, Sat 23/12/2017 15:28:22

Previous topic - Next topic

rmonic79

Guys i encountered this problem sometimes with some people, the game is out with 3.4, can you help me to understand what is cfg problem? (I'm not be able to reproduce this issue, it always worked for me)

Following a thread received today on steam by a user buyer:

I've just bought the game today and unfortunatly found myself being hardly able to start it. It's working in windowed mode with 1280x720p, but that's less than half the fun I find... In fullscreen mode with 1920 x 1080p, the screen turns black, after tabbing out or trying to launch the task manager (both doesn't work though) screen turns white, but that's all that happens. In that situation I can hear some audio but not interact with anything else.
Now you prolly need information on the system itself: Windows 10 x64 with all recent updates installed, Intel i5 7600k sided by 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000-CL15 (actually at 2977Mhz) running on on a Asus TUF Mark 2 mainboard, Asus ROG Geforce GTX 1070 Strix 8G with nVidia driver version 388.71 being installed.

Crimson Wizard

Windows 10 users reported problems with Direct3D 9 renderer. Try compiling game in 3.4.1 and make them choose "OpenGL" renderer in setup.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk