WEREWOLF GAME (GAME OVER & DISCUSSION)

Started by Mandle, Sat 14/07/2018 17:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

Why would my suggesting dayowlron as werewolf fodder be something to influence their decision? I merely figured he was the fool because he quickly went from imposing himself as leader to wanting fruit. I just didn't want to lynch him since it would have been wasteful.
And unfortunately I don't have any gut instincts about the werewolves. My only gut instinct is that Cassie isn't a werewolf. Which probably means I'll be completely wrong and she'll wind up being the alpha...

Cassiebsg

Thanks, or not, not sure. 8-0
I'm not sure about selmiak either, he seemed eager to point Stupot as a werewolf does he know more than we do? Then again, maybe he's just trying to divert attention from him and make us think he can't be a wolf. :-\
It's hard to figure who's who... (wtf)

I'm inclined to suspect selmiak, Riaise and Stupot... but besides selmiak's hint, I really have not much to go with. They haven't contributed much to the thread. :-\
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Riaise

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 21/07/2018 14:29:29
Why would my suggesting dayowlron as werewolf fodder be something to influence their decision?

I don't know, it was the only thing I could think of that linked dayowlron to the werewolves.

I haven't really had a clue up about who anyone is so far, but now I'm starting to think that VampireWombat and Stupot could be two of them. VampireWombat seemed very hesitant to lynch Stu when selmiak suggested it, so I feel like they're working together. I don't know about the third, though. Maybe Josiah? He's been keeping very quiet.

VampireWombat

I'm hesitant to lynch anyone without reason. And there was no valid reason for lynching stupot. So far there's been no valid reason for lynching anyone.
But if you truly think I'm a werewolf, go ahead and lynch me. It's not as if I'm the one who first suggested a town meeting or suggested ways to test for werewolves.
Of course you'll regret the decision once you find out that I'm not a werewolf and someone else is killed tonight. Which will mean 2 meaningless deaths. But if you're going to lynch the wrong person, it may as well be me. At the least it should be less painful than being mauled by the werewolves.

Sinitrena

Selmiak and stu are a strange pair. I'm fairly certain one of them is a wolf, but I can't say which. Either selmiak is the seer and has very good reason to believe stu is a werewolf or he's himself one of the wolves and wants to get an innocent lynched. Both makes sence, both is just as likely as the other.

Other then that, I already said I thought owl was a wolf and I was mistaken, so, yeah, no idea on any other candidate.

Cassiebsg

Well, I have nothing to go by either...
I think at this point, we need to decide if we're going to lynch someone or not!

VampireWombat

Since I haven't seen any valid enough reasons to lynch anyone, I vote against lynching again.

Cassiebsg

I can see reasons to both lynch and not lynch. Not lynching will give us an extra day, and the seer to get better insight of find a wolf (and we don't accidental lynch one of ours!)
But if we can pick the wolf among us, we might just be able to gain buy more time by depleting their pack!

If I have to pick with lynch or not lynch, I'm on the lynch side. But we still need a majority to decide anything, and I'll accept what ever the rest of the town decides. I won't be the first to nominate a lynch name though, as I'm still very splited by what is the best corse of action. ???

Cassiebsg

Also, why is it that every time we try to gather the town to a town meeting, there's always half the town that does not show? Are they not worried about being eaten by the wolfs? 8-0

Cassiebsg

Do they think that by being quiet they'll avoid being eaten? Eecckk! 8-0 I'll shut up now! Maybe that's why they eat dayowlron, that poor fool! (roll)
Are you and me on their next menu? 8-0 I need to get better locks! Silver locks maybe that'll help!
I'm now doing a contribution gathering so that I can afford silver locks. Anyone? Please! :~(

VampireWombat

There are pos and cons to lynching or not. But I'd rather be safe and not lynch someone important that just blindly go about killing someone. It's one mistake which can't be undone. Another day means the seer could do his/her work. But pick wrong and the seer could be the one executed. Or worse, me...

Riaise

I'm still here! ;-D

OK, so we have one person in favour of not lynching and another with a preference towards lynching, but willing to go with the majority. So far, our "gut instinct" poll seems to show that Stu and selmiak would be the most likely victims of a lynching.

I'm unsure of which way to go too. As much as I'd like to keep everyone safe, the only way we can level the playing field between ourselves and the wolves is to try and get rid of one of them, otherwise their numbers stay the same each day while ours keep reducing each night. Then again, VampireWombat makes a good point about the seer. If he or she can find a wolf, or even just find someone they can trust, then it would be better for us to wait.

Sinitrena

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 21/07/2018 20:43:20
I need to get better locks! Silver locks maybe that'll help!
I'm now doing a contribution gathering so that I can afford silver locks. Anyone? Please! :~(

Better locks sound great. We should get them for the town hall or the tavern and all stay together. There's strength in numbers and then we'll see who changes.

Lynching or no lynching? Selmiak or Stupot? I also don't know, but if we do need to lynch someone, I can only imagine one of them. But there is nothing to point either way, really. This is so difficult. I certainly don't want to pick the wrong one and diminish our numbers even more.

josiah1221

I'm alive! Sorry for my late arrival, (seems my schedule conflicts with the majority here). Ok, It seems Dayowlron said something that spooked the wolves or alpha wolf. Well, other than claiming to be leader, he did vote for Cassiebsg! I wonder if Cassiebsg is the alpha wolf... I mean why else would they have had any reason to kill Dayowlron? But then again it could have just been a random attack.

As for me, my gut says Selmiak and or Stupot, but I do wonder about Cassiebsg?!

Regardless we don't have any kind of proof. If we lynch someone we are still taking a big risk, but if we continue to just sit here and do nothing we will just be picked off one by one.

I'm on the fence at this point. But no matter what happens tonight we have got to start taking action tomorrow or we will certainly be doomed. Hopefully I'll live to see another day.

Stupot

I can only ask you to trust that I am not a werewolf... or am I?
But seriously I'm not... or am I?
No honestly, I'm not... ooooor?
No!

josiah1221

I don't know if you are or not Stupot?!

I do know that if my hunch is correct about Dayowlron being killed for calling out Cassiebsg, then I'm surely the next victim... this is not good, not good at all!!! Suddenly I'm not feeling so well :-X

Cassiebsg

Wouldn't that be too obvious? Maybe that's exactly what they want you to think and why they went after dayowlron. :-\ 8-0

Privateer Puddin'

Right, we need to start voting soon if we want to lynch someone in this day.

Vote: Stupot

Started listing his suspects, but not doing much else to work on leads.

Sorry if you're a villager :(

Also, is there a way to see how many posts each person is that on these forums?

Mandle

Day Phase closing in about an hour from now.

Mandle

AS THE SUN SINKS IN THE WEST AND THE MOON RISES FROM BEHIND THE MOUNTAINS THE TOWNSFOLK ALL HEAD HOME TO BED.

TURN #2
NIGHT PHASE

[IMGZOOM]http://i65.tinypic.com/2bbceo.png[/IMGZOOM]

Players:

(In order of sign-up)

Josiah: Alive
PrivateerPuddin: Alive
VampireWombat: Alive
Cassie: Alive
Sinitrena: Alive
Dayowlron: DEAD. Role: Fool (Killed by werewolves in Night Phase #1)
Stupot: Alive
Selmiak: Alive
Riaise: Alive

(I have removed numbers and extra letters from some players' names to make it easier for people to remember how to type them during the game)

Current Roles:

Villagers: 3
Seer: 1
Fool: 0
Bodyguard: 1

Werewolves: 2
Alpha Werewolf: 1

No further discussion in the thread please until the beginning of the next Day Phase about 24 hours from now.

Could the Seer and the Alpha Werewolf please PM me with the name of their intended targets before that time.

The Bodyguard should also PM me if they intend to guard anyone this Night Phase.

Have a pleasant evening all! See you in the morning... hopefully... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk